Unexpected Visitor

After throwing on some jeans and a t-shirt and slipping on my leather jacket, I made my way back to the library where everyone was sitting. Before letting my prescence known, I took a minute to take in the scene in front of me. They were actually talking... laughing, joking! I never thought this day would come. Maybe Spencer and I would be alright after all.

"Alright!" I said, walking into the library and letting them know of my return. "I know I'm a demon and all, and we don't really get hungry, but I'm kinda in the mood to eat something. I miss the taste of food."

They all looked at each other. "Sounds good to me." Sam agreed.

"Alright. We can go pick something up." Dean offered, standing up. I held up my hand. "No, no, no. I know you have food in that kitchen. Spencer and I are going to make something."

Sam cocked an eyebrow. "You can cook?"

Spencer immediately stood up, placing her hand over her heart. "I am offended that you would think otherwise!" She turned around taking no more than four steps to stand next to me. I crossed my arms. "We didn't get along all those years on fast food, unlike you two."

Then, just as Spencer had, Dean placed his had on his heart. "I am offended you would think that! I'll have you know I cook amazig burgers."

I chuckled. "You'll have to prove it sometime, then." With that, Spencer and I headed for the kitchen. I had no idea what we were going to cook, but it was going to be good. We gotta wipe those smirks off the Winchesters' faces one way or another.

"Any ideas on what to cook?" I asked, leaning against the sink. Spencer had a mischevious grin on her face. "What?" 

"Why don't we cook burgers? Dean seems to think he can make amazing burgers. Let's show him how great ours are." She suggested. I smiled. She was a genius. We did cook a mean burger. I just hoped we weren't rusty... I don't know about Spencer, but I haven't cooked a burger in five years.

"Well, alrighty, then! Let's get started!"

✪✪✪✪✪

"I'm going to assume I still have taste buds and taste a piece of this meat." I laughed, pulling a piece off of my burger and tossing it in my mouth. I was amazed at how strong it was. In a good way, of course. I figured, if anything, my taste buds would be a bit dull, but they were stronger than ever. The burger was nice and juicy, seasoned to perfection.

"Oh, yeah. This is gonna blow them away." We finished preparing the burgers and then placed them on plates. Each of us carried two in our hands as we brought them out to Sam and Dean. "Dinner is serv-!"

I literally felt like I dropped the plates... or was going to anyway. For some reason, they kind of stuck to my hands. My face grew hot, all though I doubt it showed. I turned to Spencer who just looked insanely nervous.

"Lex-" Dean started, but I cut him off, shoving my two plates into Spencer's hands on top of hers. I stormed up to the boys. "What the hell is he doing here?" I demanded, referring to their new company.

"I could ask you the same question." He replied with a deep, gruff voice.

I crossed my arms, scoffing. "I live here, jackass."

He turned to Dean, definitely getting angry. "Dean, what is she talking about?" Dean sighed, rubbing his hand down his face. "Cas, I was about to tell you."

"You're living with a demon?!" He shouted angrily before Dean could continue. 

"Got a problem with that, angel?" 

He turned to me, a warning in his eyes to stop talking. Yeah, like that was going to help. I don't take orders from angels. "I happen to have a very big problem with that." He turned back to Sam and Dean. "You do remember what happened the last time you got involved with a demon, don't you?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, Cas. It didn't go so well. That was different, though. Ruby was actually... doing something to me. Lexi isn't doing anything but living here and helping with cases."

"She's not even as demonic as the rest of them. Her sister got her out of Hell before she could lose all of her humanity." Dean added. I knew I had a satisfied look on my face, given the fact that the Winchesters were on my side.

"Her sister?" Castiel asked. I couldn't tell if he was confused or what. He seemed confused, worried, frightened, all at the same time. Suddenly Spencer was at my side. "Yeah." Dean said as Castiel slowly turned around. "This is Lexi, and this is-"

"Spencer." Castiel finished for him. "It's good to see you again."

I stared at Spencer, wide-eyed and angry. Again? She simply gulped and smiled nervously. "Hi, Castiel. It's good to see you, too."

✪✪Yay, so Cas is finally in!! WOOH! I bet you guys are happy. And probably confused, wondering how they know each other and for how long. Don't worry, you'll find out... next Wednesday. Hehehehehe, cuz I'm cruel like that. I might even decide to go on a break for a week and not update until the week after. XD You never know what I'm gonna do. Advantage of being the author.

So, what'd you think of this chapter? Lexi and Spencer cooking burgers for Sam and Dean? All of them being pretty friendly now that they've had time to bond? Castiel showing up? Sam and Dean backing up Lexi? Spencer and Castiel knowing each other? Tell meeeee!!! :)

Don't forget to follow @kinkycliffxrd !! I'm tired of explaining why so if you don't already know, then go read the first part of my bio on my profile! Trust me, you'll really wanna click that follow button!!

Just wanna say, thank you so much for all your support! I would not be writing if it wasn't for you guys, and I honestly can't say thank you enough. You guys are amazing, and I love you!! 

Alright, love you guys, bye!

~~Sky~~