Chit-Chat

So, now I was pretty much just stuck in my room. Dean stayed in his so I couldn't try to sneak out. That meant I couldn't go in the library or the kitchen. Dean kept his door open so he would see or hear me if I did try to sneak out. I've walked up to his room a few times to see if maybe he fell asleep, but every time I would peak in he would be staring right at me, his brow furrowed and his jaw set in what is known as a bitchface.

I spent most of my prison time doing random stuff in my room. I watched TV, surfed the internet on my laptop for I don't even know what, and played with my camera. I had actually forgotten I ever had a camera. I guess Spencer kept it for me because it was the same one I always had. It had all of my old pictures on it, and some of the symbols on the buttons were wearing off from all the times I had used it. I had wanted to become a photographer before I started hunting. I always thought that maybe one day all of this would be over, and I could go back to that dream. Now… I don't think that's possible.

Now I was just flat out bored. I had taken as many pictures as I possibly could in this little room, and there was nothing on TV. Maybe I should go bug Dean for a little while. He didn't seem to be doing anything useful, so why not? We could chat.

I stood up from my bed and headed for Dean's room. Like always, his door was open. Instead of peaking in, I stepped right in front of the door and stood in the doorway, leaning against the frame. Once again, there was that annoying little bitchface.

"Don't even think about it." He said before I could speak.

"Why do you just assume that I'm trying to leave?" I asked innocently, kind of expecting that reaction from him. I didn't usually stand in his doorway when I was trying to escape, though.

"Because that's what you've been doing for the past four and a half hours." He replied plainly. It was true, but can you blame me? I've been stuck in that one spot for nearly five hours with little to nothing to do. Yeah, I wanted to get out of here. Sure, I was still pissed that Sam and my sister ditched me and had Dean trick me. It doesn't help that they left me with nothing to do.

"Well, now I'm bored and wanna chat." I told him.

"Yeah?" He asked, an edge of sarcasm in his voice. The look on his face complimented that sarcasm, showing that he really didn't care. "Well, good for you! Count me out." I sighed in annoyance. Was he really always like this or was it just with demons?

"Dean, you've literally been sitting there this whole time. You don't even have the TV on." I pushed, motioning to the black screen on the TV. I seriously needed something else to do. If he was going to keep me locked up, he could at least talk to me. Plus, I kind of liked that I was annoying him right now. It was fun getting under his skin. I didn't want to push it too much right now, though.

Dean let out a reluctant sigh. "Fine." I smiled at him and walked into the room. "You seem reluctant." I told him, even though it was obvious that he was. "What happened to the Dean Winchester that opened up his life's story to me?"

"He left when you went all demonic and then tried to ditch us." He replied. I smirked, sitting on the edge of the bed. "Aw, I wasn't trying to ditch you. I just needed to be alone. Besides, I stayed in town, didn't I?"

He chuckled once. That was different. At least he wasn't going to be all serious and brick-like the whole time I tried to talk to him. "You also developed an annoying attitude. That's a turn off you know."

I put a hurt expression on my face. "So, you don't have a thing for me anymore?" My hurt expression instantly turned into an amused grin when I saw Dean stiffen. He opened his mouth to say something, but I spoke first. "Yes, I heard you and Sam talking. You guys should seriously move more than ten feet away if you're going to gossip about a demon." I joked. "Besides, that attitude already came with the package. You know you like it."