Just Some Light Reading

"They'll be back soon." Dean said, holding up his phone as he walked into the library. I put down the book I was reading (yes, I do read books) and held up my phone as well. "Yeah, Spencer texted me. I wonder how the case went?"

Dean shrugged, sitting down on the edge of the table next to me. "I'm sure they'll tell us when they get here." He looked me up and down, smirking. "You might wanna get dressed before they get here."

I laughed. I was wearing yet another one of Dean's flannel shirts along with my underwear. I hadn't changed since last night, the second best night of my new life. "Yeah, I'll get to it. We still got time."

He scooted closer to me and looked down at the book I had placed on the table. "What are you reading now?" I had been reading a lot since Dean stopped freaking out about me going anywhere in the bunker but my room. I just found random books on the shelves that I could pour myself into. Although, to be honest, I never got very far because Dean always interrupted me, if you know what I mean.

I picked up the book to show him the cover. "Oh, just one of your 'Men of Letters' books. I gotta say, they had a pretty interesting take on all these creatures we've been hunting our whole lives."

"Including demons?" He asked, still with that God damn smirk on his face. I raised an eyebrow. "Especially demons. Damn, I'm glad there aren't any around anymore."

"Well, except Sammy and I." He pointed out with a mischevious glint in his eyes.

"Like I have to worry about you two. I bet no demon has had quite the experience with one of the Men of Letters as I have."

"That's for sure." He stood up, placing his hands on my waist and pulling me out of the chair. We swapped places, just like usual. He sat me down on the edge of the table and took my place in the chair, right in front of me. He moved to sit on the edge of the chair so that he was closer to me, and I wrapped my legs around his waist, almost sitting in his lap.

He looked up at me, pushing my (his) shirt out of he way so he could slide his hands up my back. I honestly never thought there was anything that could raise a demon's body temperature, but he sure as hell could raise mine just by doing that. I brushed my fingers through his hair once then placed my arms around his neck, lowering my face to his.

Our noses touched, our lips centimeters apart. I lingered there for a few seconds, watching his eyes sparkle with lust. "Definitely nothing like this." He whispered before closing the small gap between us and pressing his lips to mine. 

This is what I meant by 'interrupting me.' He literally always did this when I was trying to read. If I'm being honest, it never ended in sex. No, we saved that for the bed... at night. He just always started making out with me, right here on the table.

I leaned into him, pretty much getting off of the table and into his lap. I let his tongue explore my mouth as the kiss grew deeper. I had no idea a hunter could make a demon feel this way, but it was obviously possible. I was never the touchy, feely type with guys, only my sister, so there's no way this could be more than just sexual need... I mean, I did go five years without any of this. That's all this could be, right?

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, but I ignored it, feeling every inch of Dean's gorgeous body. God, he was so damn muscular. I pulled away to look at his face. I smiled, blinking once to allow my eyes to turn black. I never thought that could be a turn on for a hunter, but he smirked and pulled me in for more.

"Hey, guys, why aren't you-" Dean and I immediately separated, me hopping back onto the table. Sam and Spencer were standing in the control room, staring at us with wide eyes. I looked down, pulling the sides of my shirt in because well, I was still wearing nothing but my underwear and Dean's shirt. I didn't think demon's could blush, but it sure as hell felt like I was. I guess that's part of the humanity I still had left. Embarrassment. I was embarrassed at being caught. Not that I regretted anything.

It was silent for a few minutes as we all looked back and forth between each other. "So, this is new." Sam finally said, a bit on the nervous side. I bit my lip, trying to keep from grinning. Of course it was new. "Yeah, um... How did this happen?" Spencer asked, just as nervous as Sam. I honestly couldn't figure out why they were so nervous. Did they think I would attack them or something for prying into my personal life? Well, maybe Sam but that probably wouldn't go so well with Dean.

"Well, you see, when you leave a man and a woman alone together for so long-" Dean started, and I had to keep myself from giggling. What the hell was he doing to me? Demons don't giggle...

"Ok, ok, I get it." Sam stopped him, causing Dean to smile. I noticed Sam and Spencer were standing kind of close to each other and took advantage of that, changing the subject. "You two look comfortable. Anything interesting happen on the case?" I used implied air quotes on the word 'case.'

They didn't get it.

"Well, not really. I mean, we found the bastard and saved two-thirds of a family, but it was pretty much just your usual shape shifter." Spencer explained.

"I don't think she meant the literal case." Dean pointed out, rolling his eyes. I lightly shoved him, trying not to laugh. That was a bit much. "Oh." Sam said in realization. "Oh, God, no! No, no, no! Woah. Nothing happened."

That time I did start laughing and so did Dean. Even if he was telling the truth and nothing happened, it was fun watching him squirm like that. "Seriously, guys! Nothing happened." Spencer said. 

"Then why do you two look so cozy next to each other?" I questioned, pointing out that there was literally no personal space between them. 

"Well, as you two have done a tremendous amount of, we had a bit of time to bond and get to know each other."

"Not physically." Spencer added.

"Oh? What happened?" Dean asked.

"Well, she kind of saved my life." Sam answered, shifting his weight from one foot to the other. Before Dean could make fun of him for needing a girl to save his life, Spencer quickly added, "After he saved mine!"

Dean and I looked at each other with that 'awww, they're growing up look.' "Well, isn't that sweet." I teased, hopping off of the table. I was actually happy that they were okay and grateful to Sam for saving my sister. My little sister, might I add, if you didn't already know. "I'm glad you guys are okay." I said in a serious tone.

"Me too." Dean agreed.

"I would hug you, but well... That might be kind of awkward." I told them, laughing. They nodded with smiles on their faces. "I'm just gonna... I'm gonna go get dressed." I added before scurrying off into my bedroom. I pulled out my phone as I shut my door behind me. I had a missed call from Spencer and a few texts saying that they were here. I didn't understand how they got here so fast but then I read a text that said Sam was having a bit of fun and was driving over the speed he usually drove. I would say I wish I had just checked my phone, but it's better that they know what's been going on. Now we don't have to bother with telling them.

✪✪Ok, so, kind of sexual, kind of funny, and kind of happy chapter. Little bit of everything. I didn't really expect to write it like that but it happened. Nothing really big happened in this chapter so now you guys have no idea what's gonna happen in the next chapter. *rubs hands together and laughs evilly* You guys are gonna like it though.

So, what do you think of Dean always "interrupting" Lexi while she's reading? Sam and Spencer walking in on their make out session? Do you guys like the fact that they know about it already or did you think it was gonna be a while before Sam and Spencer found out about Lexi and Dean's relationship? Did you expect there to be more tension about it?? Comment and vote!!

Also, you guys should go follow sunshinelion_man_ and I's new joint account. We'll be posting fics and imagines in the future that we write together. We're trying to get the account out there and get some followers before we start posting, though. The username is kinkycliffxrd so go check it out!! Please follow us! :)

Until the next update...

~~Sky~~