The Devil Comes A Knockin'

We had been at the motel for an hour and so far, bupkiss. Sam and Spencer were still hitting the books, trying to find something. Dean had given up about half and hour ago, letting the brainiacs figure this out. He was doing some channel surfing with a beer in hand now.

I, on the other hand, hadn't even tried to do any research. I put in my own opinions every once in a while but never actually picked up a book or laptop. I didn't see the point. By now, I had gotten pretty bored and impatient. I was leaning against the wall next to the window with my arms crossed.

"Ok, this is ridiculous." I said. Sam and Spencer looked up from their books and laptops, and Dean looked away from the tv. I sighed, pushing myself up off the wall to stand up straight. "There haven't been any demonic omens in the past hour. I doubt you'll find anything."

"You don't know that for sure." Spencer said. She was still trying to prove that she was still a great hunter. I don't know to who though. Me, the guys, or herself? "Actually I do Spencer. These demons are here because of me. Now, most of them are probably still trying to figure out what the hell they're even here for but that's not gonna stop them from doing what they're made for."

"Wait, so your saying that huge lightning storm was because of you?" Sam asked. All of that and that's the thing he caught. I sighed in frustration. "It started when I got topside." He nodded in understanding, dropping the topic that I clearly didn't want to discuss.

"So what do you propose we do? We're not just gonna leave a town full of demons alone to party." Dean questioned. I took a step forward, eyeing each of them carefully.

"Are you forgetting who you're hunting with? I'm a demon. I can scope out the town and smoke anything with black eyes. Bam, problem solved."

"Woah, no way. You're a hunter. No shortcuts." Dean protested.

"So what, now you're just going to ignore the fact that I'm a demon? You think its something I can just turn off? Not happening, hot shot. Its what I am, so deal with it."

He looked taken aback at my sudden hostility and defense of my demonism. They all did. I just shrugged. Its what I am and that's that. They would just have to accept it. I could ditch their sorry asses any moment I wanted.

"Ok, Lexi, let's just talk about this first." Sam offered. I stared at him hard. "There's nothing to talk about. This is my problem, not yours. I can handle it. I can get rid of those bastards."

Spencer shook her head. "You're not going alone. We can come with you." I shot her a glare.

"Why? Because you think I'm gonna fall off the wagon and join the herd?" She looked at the ground, embarrassed at my accusation. "Well, sorry sis. I wasn't asking." I left the motel room before any of them could say anything or stop me.

✪✪Sorry this chapter was so short guys! I just felt like that was a good note to leave off on for my writing style. Plus it was mainly just to give you guys a glimpse of the demon that is Lexi. She seems nice at first but that's because she wasn't very accepting of her demonism. You'll see more of the demon Lexi developement as the story progresses. ;)

Thanks again for all the support! I appreciate every read, comment, and vote you guys give me! Thank you so much and I'll try to get the next chapter up tonight. :)✪✪