NOTE

Sorry, this is not an update. I apologize for getting your hopes up :/

I just wanted to let you guys know that as of now, and I have no clue for how long, I'm putting my Supernatural fanfics on hold. At first it was because I wanted to focus on writing my 5SOS fanfics and getting them up and started. Now, I haven't even been writing them.

Its not because I've lost interest in writing. I love writing, and I'm not just going to give up on my stories like that. I just haven't been doing it lately. A couple chapters I had written for my 5SOS fanfics got deleted before I could post them so I was having to rewrite them. Because of that, I've been reluctant. Its easier to write something you haven't already written because then you aren't trying too hard. I'm trying to rewrite them as close to the original as I can so I've been reluctant to get back to writing.

Yeah, I know that doesn't have anything to do with my Supernatural fanfics but I just don't have any motivation to write for them atm. I know what I want to happen next in TDYK, I just think its too soon. I could add "two weeks later" or something like that at the beginning of the chapter but if I can think of something better to do then I would rather do that.

For Winchester 3.0... I honestly have no clue where I'm going with this story. I know something that's going to happen in the future but its WAY too soon for that. I don't know what's going to happen before that or even after that. I'll most likely wait to start posting until I have some clue of what this story's plot is going to be.

So there you have it. Winchester 3.0 and The Devil You Know are being put on hold. I will update something as soon as I can but I can't make promises as to when that will be.

In the meantime, maybe you guys could check out my other works? I have some 5SOS imagines posted and 2 5SOS fics... There isn't much posted in them but it would mean the world if you would check them out anyway. (If you're into 5SOS, that is.) There's also Secrets of the Fallen if you haven't had a chance to read that. Its my first and only completed Supernatural fanfic. I've entered it in the Wattys so fingers crossed it wins! :)

This message is in both Supernatural fanfics for those of you that aren't reading both of them. ;)