Cars

About a couple of hours later, I was strolling through town taking my sweet time to get back to the motel. All of that was a bit of a rush, and I didn't want to ruin to moment by getting yelled at or possibly put in a devil's trap. I got the job done and I wanted some time to myself.

There had been five other demons in town, aside from Dylan. One of them must've seen my beautiful work with Dylan because they all spread out. No two demons were ever in the same place. They must have thought that spreading out would make it harder to find them. Boy, were they wrong.

I found it very easy to ice them too because I had a bone to pick with each of them. They all had their fair share of torturing me down in the pit. I didn't hesitate for a second when I ganked them. It became easier and easier to track them down, kill them, and get rid of the evidence. I still didn't like the idea of killing innocent people, but I wasn't really sure how exorcising them would turn out. Sure, I couldn't smoke out as long as I was wearing my necklace but that didn't mean it wouldn't hurt.

I was just passing a convenient store, my hands stuffed in the pockets of my leather jacket, when I heard a honk behind me and someone shout my name. "Dammit." I muttered to myself. I put on a fake smile and turned around to greet the Winchesters and my sister who were pulling up next to me in the Impala.

"Where the hell have you been? We've been looking everywhere." Dean asked through an open window. "Hunting." I said, rolling my eyes. I opened the door to the backseat, shooing Spencer to the other side so I could get in. I closed the door behind me as Sam and Dean turned around to face me.

"Oh really? We didn't notice." Dean said sarcastically. I shot him a look as he turned back to the road and started driving.

"What takes a demon so long to hunt other demons?" Sam asked.

"Well it wasn't exactly a walk in the park, Sam. They heard I was hunting them, so they scattered. I still found them of course." I replied proudly.

"It didn't look to me like you were hunting." Dean said accusingly. I shrugged, looking out the window. "Hey, a girl's gotta have some time to herself every once in a while."

Dean rolled his eyes but said nothing. "So, how many were there?" Spencer asked curiously.

"About five. Minus the one Prince Charming over here ganked." I smiled sweetly at Dean through the rearview mirror. I don't know what came over me in the past view hours, but I could definitely tell I was well on my way to making Dean hate me.

"And you killed all of them?" Sam asked in shock. I nodded. "You know there were people in there right?" Here we go. He was going to try lecturing me about killing innocent people when I was supposed to be saving them.

"Tell me something, Sam. Have you ever seen a demon exorcise another demon?" i leaned forward, towards Sam. He went silent, looking at Dean then down at the ground. "Yeah, that's what I thought. I would've been giving myself a one way ticket to Hell." I leaned back in the seat, crossing my arms.

"What's with the attitude?" Spencer asked, a little hurt. I turned to her, shrugging. I was shrugging a lot lately. "I'm a demon. Attitude pretty much comes with the package." She nodded once, quickly stopping and turning to look out the window.

"So, all the demons are gone?" Dean asked, just to be sure. I nodded. "Dallas, Texas is now a demon-free zone. For now anyway."

"What now? We go back to the motel, start looking for another case?" Sam asked Dean. However, I was the one that answered. "Can we get out of this town before we start looking for a new case? I've been here way too long and need something new."

Sam and Dean looked at each other in shock. Spencer nudged my shoulder. I looked at her, mouthing 'what.' She gave me a look that said 'Seriously? Are you sure?' I nodded, turning back to Sam and Dean.

"You wanna come with us?" Dean asked in astonishment. I shrugged. Again. "Why not? I'm a demon-hunter. It'd be nice to have hunters like yourselves that got my back."

"Just that? You're not asking for any protection or anything?" Sam asked.

"Why would I need protection?" I questioned. I was in fact a demon who was still a hunter. I think I could take care of myself. It was just nice to know that Sam and Dean Winchester were standing with me. NOT killing me. Although that probably would cause a little trouble with the other demon bastards. Whatever. They'd get what was coming to them.

"Alright." Dean sighed, speeding up a little. "Let's just grab our stuff from the motel and hit the road. I nodded, smiling. I figured it would be harder to convince them to take me along. I guess when you save a person's life, as well as a whole town, from demons they felt in debt. I wonder how long it would take them to get used to me being a demon?

✪✪✪✪✪

We arrived at the motel and quickly grabbed our things. The rest of the ride there had been quiet. It was actually kind of annoying I guess I really hated prolonged silence now. Spencer had been quiet practically the whole ride.

Spencer and I walked out to the cars while Sam and Dean went to check out. I walked around to the back of the Impala, opening the trunk and tossing my bag in. "Uh, Lexi, what are you doing?" Spencer asked in surprise. She also looked kind of afraid.

"Well, we're hunting with them aren't we? Better to take one car." I explained to her. She closed her eyes, putting her arms up. "Ok did you seriously just say that?" She opened her eyes again. "You're seriously just gonna ride backseat in this instead of driving the Camaro?"

"I'm not saying we ditch the Camaro." I defended. "We'll keep it somewhere safe but we should stick with one car." She threw her arms up in defeat, tossing me her bag so I could put it in the trunk. Smart move on her part. Don't argue with a demon.

I pulled my keys out as Sam and Dean emerged from the motel. They saw me standing behind the open trunk, my keys in hand and looked at me curiously. I moved out of the way so they could put their stuff in the trunk. "You guys know a good place I could keep the Camaro?" I asked as they shut the trunk. I started flicking my keys around in my hand.

Sam smirked. "Yeah, we know a place. Its pretty much abandoned but will still work." I gave them a thumbs up then motioned for Spencer to follow me to the car. I slid into the driver's seat and started the car then followed the guys out of the parking lot and onto a road.

We were on our way to Sioux Falls, South Dakota.

✪✪Hey guys! Ok, I know this chapter is kind of random but I'm still just trying to show you how Lexi's dealing. Obviously, you can tell that she's not the same girl she was five years ago, but she also isn't the same girl she was when she came back.

So, I really hope you're enjoying it so far. Comment what you think will happen next! -mutters to self- I'm kind of looking for ideas. xD

So yeah! Comment, vote, fan, and all that good stuff! I'm looking forward to reading what you guys think will or should happen in the next chapter! If your idea is really good, I might use it and dedicate the chapter to you!

Also, I just realized I left out an important detail. I can't believe I did that too. I never told you guys what kind of car Lexi drives. So, its a 1969 Chevy Camaro. I attached a picture to this chapter. So sorry I left that out. :/

Thanks guys!
~~Sky~~