The Bunker

"Wait, where are we?" I asked. I knew we were in Kansas but right now it looked like the middle of nowhere. I couldn't tell if we were in Concordia or not.

"Lebanon." Dean answered. I turned to Spencer who looked just as confused as I felt. "Um..." She hesitated. "You do realize the case is in Concordia, right?"

"Yeah, but fortunately, this is on the outskirts of Lebanon. Right next to Concordia." Sam said. I was still confused, and I'm sure Spencer was too. "And why are we here?" I asked.

"Because we have a place to stay that isn't an old ratty motel." Dean replied. He almost sounded proud. Whatever this place was, I bet they loved showing it off.

A dew seconds later we pulled up to a building with a set of stairs that went down. Okay, so this place was pretty much hidden while underground. Good to know. We stepped out of the car, and I went to retrieve my things from the trunk first. Only, I found that I couldn't get in it. I could open the trunk but I couldn't take my stuff out. I hadn't noticed it before but there was a devil's trap drawn on the inside cover of the trunk. Wow.

I looked at Sam and Dean as they walked up to me. Dean started laughing when he saw the annoyed look on my face. I put one hand on my hip and used to other one to point at the trunk. Dean was still trying to hold himself together so Sam gave me an apologetic look and grabbed my duffel, then handed it to me.

"Thank you, Sam." I said loudly so Dean would hear it over his childish laughter. He stopped laughing and looked at me, catching his breathe and shrugging. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the steps. I stood there for a few minutes waiting for everyone else.

When they finally met me, I let Sam and Dean walk in front, and Spencer and I followed. They opened the door and led us into a big room. Kind of like a control room. There were machines everywhere, with billions of blinking lights, that probably controlled everything in this place. I followed the guys down the stairs and passed some weird looking table. There was a map built into the surface and some wires leading into the ground so it must also be electronic.

"Welcome to the Batcave!" Dean exclaimed as we walked into the next room. It looked like a library. There were shelves stacked with books against the walls and a few tables in the middle with lamps on them. There was even a freaking samurai sword off to the side.

"Also known as the bunker." Sam said. Dean looked at him as if to say 'How dare you?' Sam ignored him.

"What exactly is this place?" Spencer asked, looking around the room. It was stunning. I had no doubt there were other rooms as awesome as this one. "Basically its all the information a hunter will ever need under one roof." Sam replied.

"So, like the supernatural motherload?" I questioned. "That's what I said!" Dean exclaimed, his eyes lighting up. Sam nodded, once again ignoring Dean. "Its also the ultimate safehouse cause its warded against everything."

"Then how am I in here right now?" I asked curiously. If it was warded against everything then that included demons. I'm a demon. "Shouldn't I be stuck outside?"

"Well, its a bit more complex than that. Its warded, so angels and demons can't find us. But if we bring them here, and they see where it is, then they can get in. We brought you in so here you are." Sam answered. I nodded. It made sense.

"Wait, so people can't track you here?" Spencer asked, awestruck.

"Nope." Dean answered. "One of the perks of this place. We can make and receive phone calls but no one can track us within a twenty mile radius." Huh. Well that was pretty convenient. I wouldn't mind staying here for a while. I wondered what else this place had.

"So, how'd you find this place?" I asked, sitting on the corner of one of the tables. It couldn't have been easy. The technology in the previous room looked a bit out-of-date so this place must have been pretty old. Not to mention I could see the dust that had collected on some of the books.

"It belonged to an organization called the Men of Letters. Our grandfather was one but never got to pass on his knowledge. So we're hunters." Sam explained. Did their grandfather die? That's the only reason I could think of as to why he wasn't able to pass on the family business. I didn't pry though.

"We're leg-" Dean started but was immediately cut off by Sam. "Legacies. Yeah, Dean. Jeez, you gotta stop saying that to everyone we meet." Dean looked at Sam then at the ground. He looked bummed out now. And kind of cute. No, shut up, Lexi. Don't think that. He's a hunter, and you're a demon.

"Well then." I said, standing up. "I'll just go pick out my room. Don't mind me, I can find my way." I wanted to go on my own. I didn't know wh exactly, I just did. I walked past Sam, Dean, and Spencer into a hallway. It was amazing how many doors I passed. The first room I walked into was obviously taken. There were various weapons hung up on the wall as well as some band posters. Probably Dean's.

I pulled the door shut again and continued walking through the halls. I stopped about three doors down from Dean's room. It was on the opposite side though. I pushed open the door and stepped inside. It pretty much looked just like Dean's room, minus the mini arsenal and posters. There was a neatly made bed, a desk, a small closet, and a TV. Ooh, alright. I missed TV.

I didn't really feel like unpacking or anything so I just threw my duffel down on the bed to claim this room and left, closing the door behind me. I would have to work on the plainness of the room. I didn't plan on leaving anytime soon so might as well make myself at home.

When I got back into the library, the only person I saw was Dean. Okay then. "Where are Sam and Spencer?" I asked. He looked up from what he was reading, a bit surprised at how quietly I had come in here. How long was it gonna take for him to get used to me being a demon? I noticed when he put down his magazine that it was an issue of Busty Asian Beauties. I rolled my eyes. Of course he was looking at porn.

"They went to get some food." Dean replied.

"Why didn't we all just go?" I asked. I didn't see any problem with the four of us going to grab some grub. "No need." He answered. He seemed a little upset about something. I didn't bother to ask though because he didn't seem like the type to talk about his feelings. I wasn't either. Hell, I don't think any hunter was.

I just shrugged and decided to go back to my room. I would watch TV while I waited on them. Honestly, it just kind of felt awkward being alone with Dean. I found myself thinking things that I didn't want to think. Like I told myself earlier, he's a hunter, and I'm a demon. I don't want to know how that would turn out. Of course, I felt differently when I was actually with him and he did something hot. Okay, shut up now, Lexi. TV should get my mind off of it.

✪✪So, here's the next chapter! Its kind of a filler chapter. I'm still working on developing everything that happens in between what I've already thought of. Hopefully it'll get more exciting soon :/ If anyone has ideas for future chapters, feel free to let me know in the comments!

Don't forget to vote, comment, fan, and all that other good stuff! Until the next chapter...✪✪