Sexy Demon Sex

Dean Winchester. Now that's one sexy motherfucker right there. I had pretty much just watched him after he fell asleep. Not to be creepy or anything, but like I said before, demons don't sleep. Not to mention he was really hot, both asleep and awake.

Yeah, I'm not telling myself to shut up anymore. My logic is that I'm allowed to have those thoughts about him now that I've kinda had sex with him. It was amazing too. I haven't had a night like that in forever, and Dean's obviously had plenty of practice. Not that I blame him. Being a hunter gets in the way of life.

I was in the bathroom, messing with my hair in the mirror. It was morning, and I was just waiting for Dean to wake up, wearing nothing but my underwear and the plaid shirt he was wearing the night before. I really liked wearing ovesized clothes so it was really comfy.

I heard a groan come from the room and quit messing with my hair, standing in the doorway with a smirk on my face and arms crossed. "Morning sunshine." I said, and he chuckled, stretching his arms out above him.

"Already?" He asked jokingly.

"Comes right after night." I replied, still smirking. He turned on his side and propped himself up on his elbow. "I like night better."

"Oh, I bet you do." I said, raising my eyebrows. I walked over to the bed and layed down next to Dean, propping myself up as well. "Mm. Hot demon sex. Me likey." Dean said, furrowing his brows in a teasing manner. I traced my fingers over his pecks. Damn, he was in shape.

"Well, I'm here whenever you need me." I told him, in a very sexy tone, might I add because I'm just that good. He groaned but not the same groan as when he woke up.

"We're still in bed..." He offered, and I chuckled. "Don't push your luck, Winchester. You know how easily I could kill you?" I teased, though I didn't actually mean it. I happened to actually like him.

"And, I, you." He countered, and we both laughed. I leaned over to whisper in his ear. "Sam and Spender shouldn't be back for at least another night." I nipped at his ear, purring slightly before pulling away and getting off the bed.

He didn't say anything but, "I'm gonna take a shower." Was that nervousness I heard in his voice or just anxious excitement? Either way I liked it. I moved to walk out of the room, glancing back at Dean to find him checking out my ass.

"You can look all day long if you want." Meaning I wasn't planning on changing since it was just the two of us, and I obviously wasn't going anywhere. I lifted his shirt up over my ass so he could get a better look and walked out of the room. I could practically feel the grin on his face.

✪✪HELLO FELLOW WATTPADDERS! :) I missed you guys. This message is mainly for those of you that aren't caught up with SOTF or haven't started it. Honeslty, I don't feel like typing it again so please go to my profile and read the message that I sent out to you guys. I have some GOOD NEWS :) 

So, yay!! I had a lot of fun writing this chapter. I didn't expect to write it like this but it just happened. I'm really happy about it though, even though its kind of short. It was supposed to be longer, with the second half being about Sam and Spencer but I decided to write a separate chapter about them. So, next chapter, SAM AND SPENCER! :)

What did you guys think of this chapter??? Don't you just love Lexi and Dean?? XD I think I'm going to make the ship name Dexi because Lean is Lisa and Dean. So yeah :D

Until the next update...

~~Sky~~