Prologue

✪✪Hey guys! I attached the trailer for this fanfic to this chapter! You should check it out! :)✪✪

I've been in this fight ever since my mom died when I was 8. She and my dad were both hunters. They stayed in the life to keep my sister and I safe but wanted us to stay kids. Well, I guess we see how that turned out.

Mom died a hunter's death. Killed by a demon. After that, our dad started training us to be hunters. He needed help tracking the demon down that killed our mom. Well, we tracked it down and wasted its sorry ass. Sense a downside? You'd be correct.

Just a few weeks before we killed the demon, it got our dad. So, there you have it. Both of our parents, killed by the same demon.

We don't have much family left... I just have my sister, Spencer. I assume the rest died on the job. Not a big surprise. Now, Spencer and I are some of the best hunters known. We've gotten into sticky situations before. Nothing that any other hunter hasn't seen, though.

We had a run in with a couple of hunters not too long ago. The Winchesters. They're a trip to hunt with, I'll give them that. Turns out their story is pretty similar to ours.

Anyway, who am I, you ask? Well, if you must know, my name is Lexi Morgan, and right now, I'm stuck in Hell.

Oh, come on now. Don't give me that confused 'What the hell happened?!' look, I'm getting to that.

Let me go back to the beginning, where this all started at a hunt gone wrong, and I was topside....