The Hunter's Trick

I had been sitting in my room, watching TV for quite a while. Sam and Spencer still weren't back yet. Or they were but they just didn't bother to tell me. I was curious so I decided to go check. I turned off the TV and set the remote down on my bed, then quickly exited to the library.

There was no one in there. Not even Dean. I went into the kitchen to see if there was any food. Nada. I didn't have to eat but I still liked the taste of food. I was suspicious now. They had been gone far too long to just have been getting food. I stalked over to Dean's room and pushed the door open, not even bothering to knock.

When I looked inside, I saw him leaning over his bed, packing a duffel bag. I furrowed my brow suspiciously. What exactly did he think he was doing? I cleared my throat. "Um, where are Sam and Spencer? I thought they were picking up food." I swear, they better not be trying to ditch me.

"They were but there was another murder so they figured they should get there as soon as possible." He answered, not looking up from his bag. I leaned against the door frame and crossed my arms in annoyance. "So, they just went without us?" I questioned. Although, it did look like Dean was going somewhere. He better be taking me.

"We're meeting them there." He replied. I uncrossed my arms, relieved but still a bit suspicious. He turned around to close the closet door and then went back over to the bed. "How? They have the Impala." He sighed, looking up at me. "You."

"Me?" Was he saying what I thought he was saying?

"Yes, you. You are a demon right? You can take us there."

"Really?" I asked excitedly. "Are you sure?"

He slung his duffel bag over his shoulder and smiled at me. "Positive."

"Alright, well let me go grab my duffel!" I told him, practically running back to my room. I couldn't believe he was actually letting me do this. My duffel was still packed so I just grabbed it and headed for the door.

Dean was standing in the doorway waiting for me. He backed up so I could walk out and shut the door. I wasn't exactly sure how to teleport with someone so I assumed I would have to be touching him. I smiled at him, holding out my hand. I was excited to go on a real hunt again, and he wasn't criticizing my being a demon.

He smiled back at me, a glint of something... odd in his eyes. I didn't pay too much attention to it, but I should have. He grabbed my hand, but before we could leave, his other hand came down on top, clamping something metal on my wrist. Just like that I was stuck.

"What the hell?!" I shouted, dropping my bag and trying to pry the metal cuff off.

"You won't be able to take it off. Its warded." Dean informed me. I shot him a death glare. Now I knew what the strange glint in his eyes was. It was accomplishment. Devious accomplishment. He was trying to keep me here while Sam and Spencer hunted that shifter. I couldn't believe I let him trick me. That's so unlike me.

"Why do people just automatically assume that I'm going to screw things up just because I'm a demon?" I cried angrily. Were they racist towards demons or something?

"Look, Lexi. You haven't been back very long, and you're kind of out of it. We just wanted to make sure we could get the job done." He answered, trying to calm me down which only made me angrier.

"So, what? You're just gonna lock me up every time we get a case? It doesn't work like that! In order to get back in the game, I need to play the game! I need to hunt! Not just sit around and expect to get better!" I ranted. He didn't say anything. He just sighed and placed his hand on my shoulder which I quickly slapped away. I was being a bitch, but he was being a dick.

He raised his arms in defense. "I'm sorry. It had to be done." That was all he said. I stood there gaping angrily at him as he walked back into his room. Unbelievable.

"Dick!" I shouted before pulling my door open, stepping inside, and slamming it shut. I wasn't upset. I was just angry. Immensely. I stalked over to the bed and flopped down on my back. This was one of those times I wished I could sleep.

Now all I could think of was Spencer. Was she in on this? Did she know what Dean was planning? Did she play a part in it? What if it was her idea? I needed my sister to trust me like I needed to hunt. It was of utmost importance. If she didn't... Well, I'll just have to fix that.

✪✪Hey guys! Once again, sorry for the long wait! I'm trying to get all the chapters I have written typed so it'll be easier to update when I please. I really should just type chapters when I write them... idk why I don't.

So, what did you think of this chapter? Exciting? Boring? Interesting? What do you think is gonna happen next? What about Lexi's plan for regaining Spencer's trust? Do you think she'll go through with it and accomplish something or will her demonic nature ruin everything?

I'm getting excited even though I've barely even started this story. Like, the middle of it is literally the best part.

Anyone got any ships yet? Don't be shy!! Tell meeee!! :)

And this chapter is dedicated to ilkaytugce for winning my first quote challenge!! Congrats!! Don't forget to check out my Fandom Quote of the Day book for new challenges! Also, just to laugh at the quotes. :)

So, don't forget to comment, vote, fan, and all that other good stuff! Until the next update...✪✪