Don't Kill Me

Ok... so this isn't an update. I know I've done this to yall several times, and yall are probably getting tired of reading them but please read this.

So... I've kind of decided to discontinue The Devil You Know. *waits for virtual punches in the face*

I'M REALLY SORRY.

It was my own fault for starting THREE supernatural fics at once. I'm not really into writing for supernatural anymore tbh. I just wanna focus on my 5sos fics, try getting some 5sos followers to read them bc im struggling guys. -_-

But yeah im obviously gonna keep doing Secrets of an Angel (the sequel to SOTF, if any of you werent aware that I posted it) and I will keep posting Winchester 3.0... i think SOAA is gonna be more of a fan book tbh. Like I have some ideas for the plot and everything but im letting you guys comment things that you want to happen, and I'll more than likely be putting them in the story.

For Winchester 3.0, I'm actually probably gonna make it shorter. Idk where the story is going anyway like i dont really have a plot im just writing. So idk how many chapters itll have but it'll be shorter than planned.

Unfortunately, I don't have any future chapters already written for TDYK that I can post, but if you guys want i can post a chapter or 2 with everything that I already had planned to put in the story bc i already had the plot planned out, I just don't have the motivation to write for this anymore.

So if y'all want i can tell you the whole rest of the plot, just let me know. Idk if im going to delete this in the future or not... im going to add to the title that it's discontinued bc ill feel bad for anyone that starts reading it AFTER I've decided on this

So yeah... that's all. Please don't hate me. You still have Secrets of an Angel :) which is where most of yall came from i think.

Well, byeeee :/
~sky~