#173- playdate picnic -DDM

part 2

me and y/n are now arriving to the park by the grass field,
we brought little snacks and the drinks while we saw Avery and her mom ( Rose ) with the food,

" AVEY " y/n squeals happily running to her, " hi y/n! " she says hugging y/n. i smile shaking hands with Rose

" Averys been waiting all week for this " her mom laughs watching the girls run around and play, " yea, y/n wouldnt stop talking about how excited me was " i say as we both get on the ground setting everything up.

Burgers and Chips with lemonade and vegetable rice with 4 black boxes half filled with chocolate covered strawberries,

both girls looked over seeing the food and came darting for it, y/n happily plops down on my lap smiling as Rose passes our food
" thank you " y/n says shyly but cutely,

" your welcome i hope you enjoy " she says as i help y/n take a bite.
" this is yummy " Avery says as
y/n nods. " what's that " y/n says pointing to the strawberries that she couldn't see.

" that's dessert " i say as she smiles, " but! you have to finish all your food " Rose says as i nod warning groans and whines from both girls.

" daddy im full " y/n whines holding her stomachs as i nod she had about half a burger left but no chips, " drink " i say losing the straw to her lips as she drinks slowly.

" mommy finish " Avery says passing the now empty plate, " good job, let your tummy rest for a while then you can have dessert okay " i say as she nods waiting for y/n to finish.

" to full for dessert " i say as she shakes her head. " atleast fake 3 more bites of the burger, please for me " i say as she pouts shaking her head.

" y/n, if you really want dessert you could take 3 more bites " Rose says as y/n shakes her head again getting fussy.

" ill color with you, and play with you if you eat your 3 bites! " Avery says as y/n sighs and ends up taking only 2 more.

I kiss her cheek as they cheered for her making her smile again.

both girls sat together coloring little pictures as me and Rose got to know more about each other,

it had been 10 minutes later when she munched down on the amazing dessert, " how were they " Rose asked as y/n gives 2 thumbs up as her mouth was stuffed with a strawberry and covered in chocolate.

" messy girls " i say as i wipe y/n's mouth " stopppp " she whines trying to move away and continue her coloring, i sigh shaking my head as both girls continue to play for a few hours.

it's not 2pm and both girls are on the verge of tears holding onto each other pleading to not go.

" you'll see each other agian, we promise " i say as Rose nods. " but she's my best friend " Avery pouts making us both sigh and awe.

" please daddy, just a little longer and then we go " y/n says as we both give in giving them 25 minutes, and then 10 more minutes, then 5 more minutes, then 20 minutes and it's now 3pm and y/n's getting tired.

" alright come on " i say as i pick up y/n and Rose picks up Avery.
both girls are whining as we give them one last chance to hug, but after they do they don't let go.

" yup come on," i say as y/n starts whining, " we're always free so if y/n wants to meet up with Avery just text me " Rose says loudly over the girls cries and pleads.

" cya, have a nice day guys " i say waving as y/n sighs laying her head on my shoulder sniffling,
" did you have fun " i ask as she nods, " don't wanna go home " she says, " well we don't have to go home, we can go a little store and pick out a little treat, yeah? " i say as y/n nods sadly

she picks out some chips and candy along with a popsicle.
" thank you " she smiles as i kiss her forehead, " better make it last little girl " i say chuckling knowing she would eat all that junk food in one day if i left it up to her.