#185- your in trouble - DDM PART 2

~| age: 2 |~
~| y/n: your name |~
~| Crystal: your mom |~
~| Leo: your brother (14) |~

Niall POV:

i had called Crystal to tell her i was coming home this afternoon, she was coming to pick me up with the kids.

while i was waiting for my plane to come there were a few fans so of course I took some pictures got to speak to them and then they left.

that's when Crystal called, and asked what time should she start driving to the airport, i told her 12:20, 

a few minutes later my plane was here and i was on the way home, a nice 3 hour trip back home.

♡︎

Crystal POV:

it was currently 12:25 and we were all getting ready besides y/n she had fallen asleep, Leo helped me bring her baby bag to the car along with her and he buckled her in.

" your such a good brother " i say pecking his forehead as he smiles and gets in the car next to y/n.

-

by the time we got to the airport it was 12:45, y/n had woken up a little cranky, but hopefully when we saw Niall she would be happy.

as we walked to nialls gate there were some fans waving as we waved back, we waited a while and there he was walking towards with a big smile on his face.

Leo ran to hug him while y/n stayed behind me grinning as she saw her daddy coming towards her " my little trouble maker get over here " he says picking her up lifting her in the air as she squealed and hugged him.

" who's that silly " i say as she giggles " daddy " she says happily giving him a kiss as he gave her one in return.

" okay mommy's turn!! " i say hugging Niall as we all had a family hug and the kids fake gagging as me and Niall kissed.

Niall POV:

I decided to talk then all to a restaurant I was gonna sit with Leo but he quickly ran to his moms side, " he's definitely a mommy's boy " i say playfully rolling my eyes as he laughed hiding his face in crystals arm

" i get the princess then " i smile as y/n comes around to sit next to me on, " daddy look! " she says showing me her coloring paper.

" it's beautiful " i say kissing her cheek.

" so, you weren't a good girl when i left, " i say as she looks up to Crystal, " were you good or bad " Crystal asks as she pouts, " good " she smiles as i shake my head

" you were bad, you promised you would be good, daddy's sad you broke our promise " i say as she sighs crossing her arms.

" i think you need a punishment " i say as she gasps and shakes her head " no no! " she whines.

" yes! your going to bed early tonight, in your own bed, no late snacks or anything " i say as she pouts her lips and is in the verge of tears.

"mean daddy" she says trying to get away from me as we all laugh, " no want you " she says going limp so i could carry her

" im kidding im kidding " i say pulling her back and closer to me,

" no more bad girl when I'm here okay, you will be in trouble if your bad " i say as she nods and leans into me.

we got our food and started eating as i told them stories about what happened on tour, with y/n interrupting to ask why did i perform there, what songs did I sing, did i have fun,

but of course i answered them all and told my stories.

Once we left the place we all got in the car and i drove home since Crystal was a little tired.

" daddy! song " i heard y/n mumble as i smile and turn the radio up, and on the radio was
adore you!

" unc'a hazza " she says happily dancing along to the music, she hummed and mumbled along to words which was soooo cute!

once the song finished she was a bit sad but another song she liked came on and was happy about it

" daddy sing me " she smiles as i look up to see her in the rear view mirror, and smile, i sing the song to her as Leo and Crystal join in and we all start singing.

after our car karaoke trip we got home and y/n dragged me to the living room to watch tv with her, she grabbed her pacifier from Crystal and came crawling onto me while we watched tv.

i was glad to be back home!