#174- scares & owies -DDM

~| age: 2 |~
~| y/n: your name |~
~| summary: your at the park with your father and the paparazzi come |~

wowxjsjjsnwd

Niall POV:

" DADDY! getchy " y/n squealed coming down the slide as i caught her at the end spinning her and placing her down. " it's catch me, not getchy silly bug, " i say as she giggles

" fun fun, 'gain " she say as she climbs up the little stairs, " ready princess " i say as she nods, " AAHHHH " she squeals as i catch her tickling her, " your adorable " i say as she puckers her tiny lips.

I quickly peck her lips and let her run around, until she runs to the sand box, she's squatting outside the box just pushing the sand around until i see a flash and paparazzi swarming in.

everybody at the park stayed close to the child as i groaned, i couldn't leave my house without them secretly following around.

" Niall Niall, over here smile " they all shouted, they got closer and closer until i heard y/n crying screaming. She never really cried this loud.

" BACK UP " i yelled as they continued to take pictures, i tried to squeeze through them finding y/n on the floor holding her little hand.

I quickly scooped her up and i hid her face from the bright flashing cameras. " can you guys please, just go " i say walking away from them to a bench.

" daddy! " she sobbed as a few passing people that witness were either staring or asking if she was alright.

" what happened, " i say as she shows me her hand. " got owie " she sniffles, " did they step on your hand baby " i say as she nods. " hard " she whines cuddling into my chest.

" hey are you guys alright, just one more picture, she's being dramatic, what's wrong with her, why's she crying " they all said taking more pictures and recording

" daddy no like it, scary " she whines hiding her face in my neck.

" you guys are scaring her please just leave us alone, do not follow us " i said picking up y/n and sitting with her in the car, thankfully the windows were tinted and they wouldn't be able to take anymore pictures of us.

" scary daddy, meanies scary! " she sniffles as i get her buckled in, from the seat next to her.
" home...please " she sniffles as i nod leaning my forehead on hers.

" you know daddy will protect you right, from every meanie, " i said as she nods smiling softly.

" safe, with daddy " she whispered as i nod. " safe with daddy always, ready to go home " i say getting in the front seat as she giggles nodding

suddenly an idea popped up in my head to cheer her up

" let's get some ice cream " i say as she shrugs pouting. " daddy won't let the meanies hurt you. But I need you to keep your hood on. and hold onto daddy okay " i say as she nods

" safe " she nods

we quickly went into the ice cream shop and as fast as we got in we got out, " told you I'll keep you safe " i say as she giggles grinning.

Once we got home i sat her in her high chair, taking her purple shirt off leaving her white tshirt.

The shirt was to cute to get dirty!

" 'UMMY DADA " she squeals kicking her feet eating her ice cream as i chuckle.

I scroll through Twitter seeing all the recordings and pictures up, rolling my eyes. Then i see the moment where they knocked y/n over on her bottom and somebody stepped on her hand.

she struggled to pull her hand out and they didn't move until she started screaming/crying

It pissed me off and she noticed " daddy mad, no be mad! happy " she giggles as i put a fake smile and nod. I was quick to tweet about it just to let all my anger go.

Once I did I tossed my phone on the couch and took y/n's messy and sticky little body to the bath tub.

" bubbles!! " she stomped as i sighed. This was always a fight
" quick bath! no bubbles! " I said stomping back as she let out a really loud loud scream causing me to cover her mouth with my hand.

" ouch! y/n no biting " i say pulling my hand back.
" bubbles or no cuddles! " she threats as i gasp! she tries to hide her giggles but fail.

" fine! but I get to cuddle my little baby " i say as she giggles.

" love you! lots " she says kissing my cheek as i kiss her little nose.