#195 - back to school - BSM

~| age: 5 |~
~|y/n: your name|~
~|summary: Niall, Harry, and Liam are taking you back to school shopping!!|~

Niall POV:

we were walking around target with y/n's supplies list, grabbing everything on it until she found a cute pencil case, " please nini " she pouts "no that's not on the list" i say as Harry shakes his head

" go ahead y/n I'll buy it for you " he says as y/n grins at me, she's too spoiled- i sigh continuing to grab a few folders and notebooks.

we grab some colorful pencils and Liam is throwing a plastic ball at everybody's head. that was until harry started chasing him around the aisle with a random sword he found. me and y/n just laugh at them.

"see what i have to deal with,". I say shaking my head as she smiles, " crazy boys " she says as harry tackled liam to the ground.

we continued to look for a backpack finding one with a cute matching lunch box.

but after a while came the complaining while i was shopping for some laundry things for our mother-

" Nini, im hungry and tired " y/n pouts as she makes grabby hands, " here wanna sit in the cart " i offer as she whines shaking her head.

she holds on to my leg as we all laugh, " if you get up and we finish we can get food " i say as she sighs and gets up.

we finish supply shopping so we decided to take her to eat them shop for some clothes.

we got some food and we all ate, of course y/n eating like a turtle, "soooo, are you excited for kindergarten" Harry says as y/n nods.

" ima big girl for real now " she grins as i pout, " nialler wants me to be a baby forever " she giggles as i give a fake pout and eye roll.

once we finished up y/n grabbed mine and liams hand as we swung her up in the air, she laughed and harry recorded her, "she's too cute" he smiles.

we went shopping for clothes and some new shoes, and of course she threw a tantrum not wanting to try any of the clothes on, although I made her. she still looked adorable

" alright, miss grumpy how about you take a nap! your getting cranky " i say as she shakes her head tugging on my shirt wanting to be carried

" walk and let's go " i say as she groans.

we get to the car and as I buckle her in, and she's already asleep, i kiss her cheek and shut the door.

I drop the guys back home and me and y/n get home within 25 minutes.

I carry all the bags inside to the living room then go back and pick up y/n.

" hi princess" i say as she nuzzles her head into my neck.

" wanna get your backpack set up " i say as she gasps. and gets up quickly.

we sit on the floor while our mother comes and sits by us watching everything.

" okay put two folder in " i say as she smiles and puts it in the backpack, " now two notebooks " i say as she puts in the notebooks.

" pencil case " she grins as i smile shaking my head, she fills up her pencil case with 3 pencils and the rest are color pencils.

" now what else " i ask as she thinks then gasps, "snacks" me and my mom start laughing as she falls into my lap giggling.

"silly girl, you need- " she cut me off

" MONEY! GIMMIE please " she smiles as i shaken my head, "you need your little pack of tissues and your tiny hand sanitizer" i say as she giggles nod.

she puts the small iteams in her little pocket and we are now finished.

school was in 2 weeks. i hung the bag by the front door hooks and walked back to y/n watching tv

it was a little while later and y/n me and y/n were still watching tv when she crawled in my lap.

" what if kindergarten is scary " she says as i pout kissing his forehead, " it won't be. Your gonna make new friends, play, sleep, eat, have fun. " i say listing everything but she pouted

" but you won't be there " she pouts putting her head on my chest. " i won't...but i promise you'll have fun and I'll pick you up everyday. " i say with a smile.

she nods and give me a peck on the cheek while wrapping her arms around me, i softly pat and rub her back as she sighs,

" tired " i ask as she nods, i bring her upstairs to her room but she whines when I put her down.

" my bed? " i ask as she nods tiredly.

I lay her in my bed as she snuggles up to one of my shirts I had left on my bed this morning.

then she stole one of my hats from my nightstand she put it on and laid down falling asleep.

" have a good nap. Love you " i say as she smiles mumbling "love you Nini"