#191- princess park - BSM

~| age: 2 |~
~| y/n: your name |~
~| summary: niall takes you to the one direction house to sleep over for the next 3 days, until everybody goes home, and you spend time with the boys that you love soooo much |~
requested by: somebody who wants to stay anonymous, sorry this is unedited im at a party rn lol
—//—

Niall POV:

we were all running around with y/n telling us what to do as she giggles saying " lili, stay! " she says grabbing his hand and bringing him to the chair,

she runs to me and holds her hand out wanting to take me somewhere, i give her my hand and she drags me to Liam, " hug " she smiles as i jump on Liam and hug him.

" zee-zee " she says looking for him, she squeals as he picks her up from behind carefully tossing her up in the air. " zee-zee, hazzy!" She says pointing to Harry

Zayn puts her down and she runs to Louis and grabs his pants dragging him to harry, then grabs harrys pants and drags them to us as we all sit,

" Nini, aah " she says pointing to her mouth, " she's hungry isn't she " Harry chuckles as i nod.
" let's go " i say picking her as she runs her stomach sighing dramatically.

"eat! eat! ea! eaaaa" she chants as we all laugh. " 'incess pawk! " she giggles, " mama " she says looking up at louis, " your mama is home sweetheart! " he says picking her up and putting her on the chair.

I made her a quick sandwich gave her some chips and a sippy cup full of juice, " be careful " i say as she nods, she seems to eat her food really quick and choked giving me heart attacks.

" y/n! no " i hear Harry say, i turn around to see her mouth full as i sigh, " am i gonna have to feed you " i say as she whines shaking her head.

she pouts and crawls into Zayns lap as i sigh, " she's mad at you now " zayn says noticing y/n's eye rolling.

She could be the sassiest little girl sometimes. " how about after we eat you take a nap " i say as she grunts at me, we all laugh as i do it back.

she smirks and reaches up for Liam, when he picks her up she kisses his cheek! she knows just how to get me 'angry' I was very protective, she was probably trying to make me jealous.

I was never really angry at her I found it adorable but if this turned into a habit wanting to kiss the boys all the time then we might have an issue

we were all sitting in the living room and decided to do a live stream, " y/n say hi " i tell her as she plops down on my lap, "no" she giggles as I tickle her.

" diana underscore tomlinson says, y/n is adorable " Liam says reading out a comment.

" awe, say thank you y/n " i say as she smiles looking into the screen, " tank'ou di'na mwah " she says blowing a kiss as we all awe.

we continued the live stream for a while longer, and y/n eventually cried not wanting to leave from the computer.

but we quickly got her happy again when we decided to play superhero's,

Louis was Superman, Zayn was Hulk, Liam was Batman, i was Thor and Harry was Spider-Man.

" supa'guwl " y/n shouts running around and crashed into my legs, " ow! my bum " she giggles as i pick her up making her fly around as she giggled everytime she hit us we had to fall and pretend to be dead, " ME WIN ME WIN " she says once she had 'killed' all of us

" you too good at this " Zayn says as she grins happily running into my arms.

She kisses my cheek and yawns,
" maybe it's nap time " i say as she shakes her head cuddling her head into my chest. " nini nap! zee-zee nap!, lili nap! 'Azzy nap! lili nap! " she mumbles we all laugh.

" you nap first then we nap " i say as she shrugs and slowly starts falling asleep, " sing.." she whines as we all sing her a soft lullaby, and she's asleep.

I quietly and carefully take her upstairs to her crib and come back down to play video games with the boys, but zayn ended up going upstairs to sleep.

Zayn POV:

i was awaken from my nap by little whines, i check the time I've been asleep for about 2 hours, i get up and follow the whines to nialls room where y/n was standing in her crib whining with her pacifier in her mouth.

"zee-zee" she whines softly as i pick her, " hi princess " i say as she lays her head on my shoulder.

I bring her back downstairs where all the boys were playing video games, Niall smiles and i pass him to her but she whines and holds onto me, " alright stay with Z, stop whining " he says as i go and sit down with her cuddled into me.

" I guess zayn gives better wake up cuddles then " Harry says as Niall chuckles shaking head continuing to play.

after a while y/n sat up kissing my cheek as i kissed hers giving her a quick hug before she went to cuddle back with her brother.

" lub nini " i heard her mumble,
" love you more princess " he says we all awe and they both look at each other laughing softly.

they were the cutest siblings I've ever seen!