#186- silly siblings-BSM

~| age: 4 |~
~| y/n: your name |~
~| summary: your mom yelled at you for being mad, so your run to Niall for comfort |~

Niall POV:

i was in my room just eating chips and some juice playing a game on my PS4 when i hear a glass break, i stop and hear my mom yelling

" how many times have i told you not to run! you never listen, " i sigh and realize y/n must have done something, i go downstairs and see y/n in tears as my mom cleans up broken glass

when y/n sees me she looks at our mom then me and runs to me, i quickly pick her up rubbing her back, " she's broken the family vase, we can't get a new one, you can't find anymore of these " my mom says pretty upset,

" im sorry, mom. " i say as she shakes her head and stays quiet looking at the broken pieces on the floor

i bring y/n upstairs with me as she cries into my chest.

" here " i say putting a chip in her mouth as she eats it. "m-mommy hates me now! i d-didnt meant to b-break it " she says cries as i shush her and hold her close.

" well why were you running y/n " i ask as she sobs trying to speak but she can't, i j-just i- ju- " she couldn't even form a sentence.

I sigh feeing really bad for her and our mom, i know how much y/n hates being yelled at, and i know how much that vase meant to my mother.

after a while when y/n cooled down i gave her some juice and wiped her tears, " now are you ready to talk " i say sitting her up and on my lap so we were facing each other.

" i just wanted to bring mommy to show her my drawings in my playroom, and i tripped on her shoes, and i hit the table, i didn't mean it Ni. " she says as i smile sadly

" well i promise she will forgive you, you also might have to make up for it too " i say as she turns her head, " how? " she asks

" maybe, draw her a picture, help her clean, pick her some flowers. " i say as she nods.

" can we go get some flowers pleaseee, ill use my birthday money " she says with the cutest pout as i nod.

I took 10 dollars from her piggy bank and let her hold it until we got to the store and got flowers with our moms favorite chocolates.

once we got back home we found our mom in the living room watching her show.

" mommy " y/n says walking with the stuff behind her back, " mhm " she says looking at y/n.

when y/n gave her the flowers and chocolates she smiled, she gave
y/n a hug and kissed her cheek repeatedly. " im really sorry i broke the vase by accident. " she says as our mom forgives her and she smiles.

Y/n then runs off to her play room and grabs two sheets of paper handing me one and our mom.

" before i broke the vase I was running to you, to give you this " she smiles softly.

I look at my paper to see me and her sitting on chairs, and she was holding ice cream while I was holding what seemed to be a guitar

" this is gorgeous y/n, thank you very much " she says as i give y/n a thumbs up.

" alright my turn for kisses " i shout playfully as i scoop y/n up and attack her with kisses and tickles, listening to her giggle and squeals.

" h-help!! NI NI STOPP " she says laughing trying to reach for our mom, " let the girl breathe nialler " my mom says as i put y/n down and she hugs my leg panting.

" you two are too silly, " our mom says shaking her head starting to eat her chocolate.

" have some mommy " y/n pouts as our mom chuckles and pops a piece of chocolate in her mouth as she hummed to the chocolatie taste.

I sighed and pouted wanting chocolate to, "here you big baby" my mom says feeding me chocolate as i chuckled looking down at y/n to see her smiling up at me.

a while later we all decided to watch a movie of our mothers choice because that would 'cheer' her up. so we all cuddled in the couch, and half way into the movie y/n fell asleep holding my hand and leaning her head on ny lap and her legs on our mom.

soon enough i feel asleep with my head on my moms shoulder,
I did feel y/n move around a bit, she climbed on top of me and made herself comfortable.

i shook my head and went back to sleep-

an:

i owe you guys a lot of stories 😭 and im so sorry!! i promise to update again today ❤️