#190- coloring and paci's -DDM

~|age: 3|~
~|y/n: your name|~
~| summary: you love coloring and you love your pacifier, niall figured one had to go, he was shocked by your answer |~

Niall POV:

Y/n was getting a little to old for the pacifier so i figured maybe today we could try no pacifier and see how it goes.

I walked to the living room to see her coloring, she had her pacifier in her mouth, coloring on computer paper, "dah-de" she lisps through the pacifier,

" hey princess " i say as she walks to me bringing me her paper, with y/n she loved art, any and every art, especially music arts!

" listen let's try this, i think your a big girl who doesn't....need the paci anymore " i say taking it out her mouth as she whines and gives me a pout.

" want it " she says trying to reach for it, " no you don't need it! your my big girl right " i say as she shakes her head, " baby! " she says making me sigh.

i kept telling her no, but it was like a few minutes she would forget about it then the next she comes whining and almost crying wanting the pacifier back.

" listen how about you go color some more, I'll color with you " i say bringing her to color,

she was really expressing her feeling in blue and black on that poor piece of paper-!

" done " she says sliding the paper away from her as she pouts,

i sigh and think of an idea!

" listen you love coloring right " i say as she nods, " and you love you pacis too right " i say and she nods again

" now if i give you your paci- you can't color anymore, but if you stop using your pacis then you can color forever, okay " i say as she nods.

I smile until she says

" no mwore coloring! want my paci "

Im pretty sure my heart stopped for a second! she would give up coloring for a pacifier, i face palm myself.

" y/n no, how about you only get paci at bedtime, or when you are hurt or sick " i say as she shrugs.

I pick her up and she lays her chin on my shoulder. I sigh swaying side to side for a little until i heard soft snores. I smile and walk upstairs laying her in her crib,

I cover her up and he's downstairs to clean up around the house, when i finished i headed upstairs to clean my room until i found another pacifier on the floor, i went to y/n's room and put it in a cute box where all her other pacifiers she's ever had were.

that was until she started whining and turning in her sleep.

i rub her back softly as she just sighs and starts relaxing.

once i stop she starts to flutter her eyes open looking up at me,

" had a good nap " i say as she just whines sitting up, she hums nodding and making grabby hands for me.

" my little baby, i love you " i smile as she giggles softly into my neck, she lifts her head kissing my cheek, before laying her head back down.

" no paci dada " she says as i shake my head, " no, no paci baby " i say as she just sighs sadly, "okay" she says as i smile.

"snack! color" i say as she says as i nod, " yes princess, let's go get you a snack and we can color, and how about we watch a movie too " i say as she lifts her head quickly nodding at me.

we got our goldfish, some chips, and some fruits. while sitting i the living room watching Snow White and coloring.

hopefully I'd get her off the pacifier soon.!