#179- bath time - DDM

~| age: 2 |~
~| y/n: your name |~
—//—

Niall POV:

" blue pajamas or pink pajamas " i ask y/n as she giggles grabbing her pink pajamas, " alright let's go " i say holding my hands out as she raised her arms letting me pick her up.

It was only 7:45, she would soon be getting tired.

I plugged the tubs drain and let the water rise to a decent amount before y/n begged for bubbles.

" say please " i said as she whined stomping her feet, giving a mad glare.

" say please, and give daddy a kiss then I'll put bubbles " i say as she kissed my cheek " please! daddy BUBBLES " she said excitedly as i nod.

" i do it! " she said pointing to the bubble bottle as i nod, i was surprised to see that she didn't put to many bubbles, but also happy it wouldn't be to much to clean.

" ready! " i say as she jumps excitedly, I get into the tub as she slowly submerged into the bubbles, " toy! want toy " she says pointing to her bath toy box.

I grabbed the box letting her pick out 5, " can you count with me " i say as she yawns and nods quickly.

" one! " she says taking a dolphin toy,

" chu! " she said taking a little frog, " like me daddy! " she says as i clap nodding proudly. " two, good job! what's next " i say as she grins.

" tree! " she giggles, "th-ree baby" i say as she copies "th-h-th.ree" she says as i nod, she grabs her little Barbie.

" good girl. What's next " i ask as she stays quiet for a while before shrugging. "dunno, help! please" she pouts

" four, say four " i say as she nods.
" f-four daddy four " she smiles grabbing her baby blue turtle.

" fi-v " she seems a little hesitant before she sees me nod, "five!" she says grabbing a purple fish!

" yaaay! im so proud of you " i say kissing her cheek repeatedly as she giggles. " daddy proud! " she says splashing around.

i quickly scrubbed her and combed out her hair before letting her get that 5 more minutes extra bath time play time!

i was on my phone before hearing a tired yawn/whine. " out? " i say as she shakes her. " play. " she pouts as i nod.

I can see her getting tired.

i let her play for 5 more minutes until unplugging the drain hearing her whine and push my hand away. " your tired princess, we're gonna get you dressed and get you a nice warm bottle " i say as she shakes her head whining and kicking her feet making the water splash.

i grabbed her towel and wrapped her up listening to her sad cries.
i sit her on the bathroom counter with her feet in the sink

i started blowing drying her hair and brushing through, " hot daddy! " she whined.

I quickly turned it off brushing her hair and ' tried ' to braid it.
then started getting her dressed

" step in " i say putting her into her night time pull ups, then her pajamas shorts. " arms up " i say slipping her shirt on.

I sit her in her high chair quickly, before she whined "daddy carry!" she said making grabby hands as i sigh, " I'm making your bottle hold on " i say pouring milk into the bottle along with chocolate powder.

I closed the bottle shaking it and putting it in the microwave for 35 seconds.

once I got her bottle I picked her back up as she laid her head on my shoulder. " daddy bed! " she giggled softly as I sighed loudly and playfully making her giggle more. " alrightttt, for the 3rd time in a row this week " i say as she lifts her head to kiss my cheek

mumbling a little " i love you "

once i laid her down she crawled up to me as I kissed her little nose and a quick peck on her tiny lips.
" I love you very much " i say as she smiles giving you a hug,

i laid her down holding the bottle to her lips, " thank -ou " she lisped around the bottle. " your welcome my love " i say as she quietly drinks her milk with a her finger twirling my hair, it was honestly putting me to sleep.

7 minutes later I felt her bottle go limp hearing a cute little sigh as she snuggles into my chest gripping onto my shirt.

i kissed her head and slowly started to fall asleep myself after whispering "goodnight princess"