#194 - cheering up - DDM

~| age: 9 |~
~| y/n: your name |~
~| summary: your in trouble at school and Niall is very upset with you |~
—//—

Niall POV:

i got a call from the school saying y/n and been in an argument with one of the students, and that argument led to a good fight between the two.

i was walking in the building with extra clothes and sighed seeing
y/n and another girl covered in food.

I sighed passing y/n her clothes and watched her walk to the bathroom.

the other girls parents showed up and brought her extra clothes as well.

we were all sitting in the office while they talked about what happened, "she started it, she's been bullying me this whole week" y/n says as I raise an eyebrow.

" how does Lilah bully you y/n " the principal asks, " she always brings up my dad!, saying oh just because your dads famous doesn't mean your popular and people like you " she says as i just scratch the back of my neck.

"she calls me names she pushes me, steps on my shoes, tells lies about me, she makes fun of me for not having a mommy like everybody else- " y/n was about to give us a whole list before being stops by a choked sob, she ran into my arms crying as i just shushed her. kissing her head getting pissed off.

" well she pouts milk all over me, and she threw all her food on me! " Lilah says as her parents sigh.

we started talking a little more and Lilah eventually ended up in tears being in the most trouble.

lilah and her parents apologized to both of us but i had to stop myself from laughing when y/n said she didn't forgive her.

i decided y/n should be homeschooled, she thought it was a great idea as well, " daddy! why is she so mean to me, i don't do anything to her " she asks as i buckle her in the booster seat.

" she's just jealous her dads not as cool and talented as yours " i grin as she smiles and giggles.

" why didn't you tell me she was bullying you " i asks as she shrugs, " it wasn't bothering me at first then it was and you were just so busy so I don't know..." she says as i kiss her forehead

" I'm never to busy for my favorite person in the world princess " i say as she smiles and nods.

" how about some ice cream and a trip to the slime shops yuck " i say as she smiles and nods excitedly

" slime is not yuck " she says sassily as i start driving off.

i wanted to take her out and keep her mind off of everything, my number one goal for life is to protecting her, and keep her happy.

we got some ice cream, I took her to the slime shops to get some slime and anything she wanted but on the way back home she was falling asleep,

i smiled lowering the music and continued to go home.

when i did she was fully asleep, i picked her up and laid her in her bed but she quickly woke up.

i sighed smiling as she clung back onto me all the way to my room, "when was the last time i had this bed to myself you bed hog " i say as she smiles and rolls over falling back to sleep,

i rub her back before starting to clean up around the area, i figured today we could do whatever she wanted being that it was only 12:30 in the afternoon.

i let her sleep and made a plan of going back out after we both showered and got into fresh nice clothes to go back outside and have fun.

then tonight we could go back out to her favorite food place for dinner, which just so happened to be nandos, she really was my daughter.

1:39

we were both showered and dressed, i put her hair into a bun...the best i could.

and we went out.

it was fun hanging out with y/n she kept me entertained. we went to the movies, to the candy store, we went to the park for a while and came back home.

then argued about her being spoiled she swore she wasn't spoiled but we all knew she indeed was!.

dinner came around and we headed out to nandos having the most amazing meal. of course she was go full to walk so me being the amazing person i was

i carried her outside into the car,
" thank you " she smiles as i kiss her forehead and she kisses my cheek. " your the best dad in the world " she smiles

" and your the best daughter in the world, and i mean it " i say winking at her as she giggles and hugs me.

she really was an amazing kid!