Three

"Want me to walk with you?" Annie asked me. "yes please" I replied. "get your bags out then" she demanded so I did. I opened the boot and got my bags out while Annie just stood there smiling at her phone. "help me then" I said. "ugh fine" she said putting her phone in her pocket. She picked up 2 bags while I picked up the other 3. I led the way into the college building and went up to the front desk. 

There was a lady in a loose dress that dangled over her feet, I saw her name tag that read Vicky. "hi how can I help you, girls?" Vicky asked politely. "I'm here for college, she's just helping me with my bags" I stated."oh what a wonderful friend you have here then," Vicky said pointing to Annie."I'm her sister, not friend," Annie said annoyed. "well then, what's your name?"Vicky asked. "Alex Emmerson" I answered. "Alex Emmerson," Vicky said as she typed on the computer, "we don't have an Alex Emmerson on here". "she would be Alexandra Emmerson on there," Annie said. "Alexandra Emmerson," she said as she typed again, "ah yes, you're here for 3 months until your first break, your room number is 48, here is your key and your roommate should be here anytime between now and the future" she explained. "thank you" I smiled as I picked up 3 bags and Annie picked up 2. "you really had to make that difficult for her, didn't you," Annie said annoyed. "how?" I asked curiously. "you said Alex, not Alexandra" she replied. "oh yeah, well sorry I didn't look at the system before I got here," I said annoyed. 

I pressed the button to call the lift and it opened straight away. We both got in and pressed the button to go to the first floor." you'd be a winner if your roommate was hot, ya know," Annie said randomly. "oh yeah, wanna bet?" I asked. "sure, the loser has to do all the chores" she replied."Okay, if I get a girlfriend by..." I said and thought about it. "your first break" Annie said before I could say. "you're too harsh" I whined. "sucks to be you then" she said smugly. The lift stopped and the doors opened so we both walked out and looked for room 48. "there" I pointed to a sign next to a door that read '48'. "get your stuff unpacked then" Annie said. "aren't you going to help me?" I asked. "yeah I just need to get a snack quickly" she replied."okay but hurry up because it'll take too long if only I'm doing it" I stated."yeah sure I'll be quick as I can," she said and walked out. I started unpacking my clothes and putting them in my closet by my bed.