Twenty-Five

About 5 minutes later the door swung open and all of Alison's friends came in. Two of them were holding Devon's arms. "says sorry you slut" Jess hissed. "sorry" Devon said. "say it as you fucking mean it!" Jess shouted. "I'm sorry I did that to you, I shouldn't have done that" Devon repeated. "uh, it's okay" I stated. "get her out now," Alison said, clearly annoyed at Devon. "okay get out you fucking slut" Jess hissed at Devon and pushed her out of the room. "thank you," I said to all of Alison's friends. "hey, no problem bro, you shouldn't have to go through that alone, we're always here for you," Jess said proudly. 

I smiled and they all left the room. "it's only 10 am, what do you wanna do?" Alison asked. "I don't know" I mumbled and flopped on my bed face down. I felt Alison sigh and lay on top of me. "what the hell are you doing?!" I shouted and tried to wriggle free but it was no use. "I'm tired" she mumbled. "so you decided to lay on top of me?" I asked confused. "my bed's further away" she whined. "well fuck me then, I'm stuck," I said sarcastically. "oh gladly" Alison laughed. "Woah hold up there buster!" I shouted. "chill I was joking" Alison stated. 

I felt her hands on my waist and she started tickling me. "no you div!" I shouted trying to get out from under her. I was able to kick her off the bed and she landed with a loud thud on the floor. "well I know not to tickle you again" she said while she was laying on the floor. "damn right" I laughed. "can I get a kiss now" she whined. "the fuck?" I asked in disbelief. "you said you already knew that I wanted to kiss you so there's no point in me hiding it so when can I kiss you" she answered. "never" I replied bluntly. "b-but why?" she asked as she stood up and I could hear the hurt in her voice but I didn't care at that moment. "because I've been in three relationships now and every single one of them hurt me more and more" I explained to her, again. "but I've told you so many times I won't hurt you" she said. "that's what Stacey said and look what happened in that relationship" I argued back. "does it look I'm Stacey?" she asked in disbelief. "you're acting like her" I mumbled under my breath. "huh?" she asked. "nothing" I lied. 

My phone buzzed so I picked it up and it was a message from Stacey: "do you wanna hang out later". I replied: "sure tell me when". I know I shouldn't be hanging out with my abusive ex but maybe it will take my mind off Alison for a while. "do you wanna get dinner later?" Alison asked. "me?" I replied, not knowing if she was asking me or someone on the phone. "yeah you" she replied. "no I'm going out with someone else later" I answered. "who?" she asked. "just.. someone" I replied. "oh my god is it Devon!" she shouted, "why the fuck would you hang out with her?!". "chill it's not Devon" I stated. "jess?" she asked again. "no" I answered. "Candice" she guessed again. "no" I sighed. "is it any of my friends?" she asked. "no," I said. She gasped, "is it Stacey?!". "what? Why would it be her?" I laughed. "it is, isn't it?" she stated. "yeah" I replied in defeat. "so you'd rather hang out with her and not me," she said. "no but she asked me first" I answered. "she asked me first" she mocked me, "when do you fucking learn not to go back to someone who hurt you?!". "she just wants to hang out" I replied. 

My phone buzzed again so I opened it and saw that Stacey texted me again: "I'll come to your room in 5". I replied: "ok see you in a min". "she's coming to our room in five minutes so I can't cancel now" I stated. "fine, can I take you out tomorrow?" she sighed in defeat. "we have normal lessons tomorrow, but it's a Friday so we only have 2 lessons" I stated. "okay cool, after lessons finished tomorrow I'll take you to dinner" she smiled. "kay," I said and put on some nicer clothes: ripped jeans, short sleeve shirt, light blue hoodie, and some white Converse shoes. 

I was finishing tying my laces on my shoes when I heard a knock at the door. I went to open the door and Stacey was standing there also dressed very nicely: mint long sleeve shirt, black jeans, and light blue trainers. "you ready?" Stacey asked. "yeah, where are we going?" I asked. "it's a surprise," she said. "can you just tell me where we're going," I said, getting a bit annoyed. "no, that would ruin the surprise" she answered. "uh okay," I said, "I'll be back in a second". 

I went to the bathroom to put on some perfume and walked back out, as I was walking to the door Alison subtly grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear, "keep your location on for me" and walked away. "let's go" I said to Stacey. She smiled and grabbed my hand. I took my phone out and sent Alison my live location so she would always see where I was. "where's your car?" I asked. She pointed to it and we started walking towards it. "now will you tell me where we're going?" I asked when she started driving. "it's a fucking surprise, will you shut the fuck up now!" she shouted. "I'm trying to make sure you don't fucking kill me!" I shouted back.