Twenty-Eight

We got to the theme park after about 10 minutes of driving. It had massive roller coasters with loops and hills and lots of other cool rides. "Woah," I said in amazement. "I know right, let's go!" Alison shouted. She grabbed my arm and we ran to the entrance. "hi how many tickets?" a lady said. "2 please" Alison answered. "okay, here you go, have a nice time, the park shuts at 5 pm" the lady replied. Alison thanked her and we went to the first rollercoaster. The rollercoaster was really fast and it had 4 loops and we were upside down most of the ride.

It was 5 pm and we were able to get on all the rides. We left the theme park and drove back to the College. "it's only 5 pm so we still have like 5 hours till we go to bed" Alison stated. "movie?" I suggested. "yeah what do you wanna watch?" she asked. "Moana" I answered excitedly. "alright lemme get my computer then," she said. She opened her computer and started Moana. "come on then, sit with me on my bed" she ordered. I sat on her bed and then she laid down so I did the same.

It was almost the end of the movie and I had my head resting on Alison's shoulder. "this is the saddest bit" I cried. "oh my god are you actually crying?" Alison asked. "whattt, it's sad" I replied. "sorry tobreak it to you but this is the happiest moment in the whole movie" Alison stated. "that's why this is sad" I cried. The movie ended when I said that and Icried even more. "okay I think it's your bedtime" Alison said. "no it's only 8 pm"I replied. "uhhh okay," she said, "wanna play truth or dare?". "sure" I replied.