Eighteen

Alex's POV

"kiss me?" Alison asked. I was really shocked, I let go of her and stepped away. "just.. get ready" I said, getting my phone and schedule for my lessons. I scanned through my lessons for today, Wednesday, and I had maths, physics, and history. I saw Alison left her schedule on her bed so I looked at hers for today and she also had maths first, then biology, and geography last.

I was thinking about why she asked me to kiss her, does she like me or did she just say that to mess with my feelings? She walked out of the bathroom so I thought I'd ask her. "did you actually mean it?". "what?" she asked confused. "when you said kiss me" I replied. "well I um you- did you want to?" she stuttered. I shrugged my shoulders and walked away because I knew the answer when she asked if I wanted to. 

I felt her hands on my waist and she turned me around while keeping her hands on my waist. "I asked you a question," she said. "and I didn't answer, boohoo" I replied. She grabbed my neck and pushed me against a wall. "don't use that tone with me baby girl" Alison said in a seductive tone. I gulped before answering back, "or what". It sounded high pitched because I was trying to act tough but sadly failed. She chuckled and let go of me. I got confused so I asked her, "what was that for?". "I don't know, we have to leave in a second so get your shit ready" she replied. 

I got annoyed because she didn't give me an actual explanation so I just got my textbooks and stuff and walked out without waiting for Alison. "yo wait up for me!" she shouted before grabbing her stuff and running out the door. I ignored her and carried on walking to class. "you bitch!" she shouted when she caught up with me. "hm" I said under my breath. "do you actually want to know if I meant it?" she asked. "meant what?" I asked confused. "if I wanted to kiss you" she answered. "I already know" I stated. "wha- how?!" she asked confused. "because you asked if I wanted the kiss as well," I said before speeding up so I didn't have to talk to her. "hey, wait, I wanna talk to you," she said running after me. "oh so now you want to talk to me but when we were in the room you didn't want to tell me why you wanted to kiss me" I answered back. "you wanna act all tough again or are you gonna shut up and wait for me to tell you" she replied sternly. "I should have the right to know!" I shouted. "shut your mouth, I'll tell you when I've finished all my lessons" she hissed at me before grabbing my arm, practically dragging me to first class. "I'll tell you why after all our classes" she whispered before walking in. 

I glared at her before walking in myself and going to an empty seat at the back of the class. It was next to some boy that plays rugby (American football) I knew that because he stinks of sweat and hasn't changed his clothes. "well hey there mamas" he said looking me up and down. "hi" I said before looking in my bag to get my notebook and pen. I was struggling to get them out of my bag because I shoved them at the bottom of the bag. "need help?" he asked, getting out of his seat, and stepping closer to me. "no thanks, I think I'm capable of taking something out of my bag" I replied before finally pulling out my notebook and pen. "doesn't look like you could actually" he answered before sitting back in his seat. "and it doesn't look like you've taken a shower since your last football game!" I shouted. "excuse me, wait outside please," a lady said, walking into the class. Of course, there had to be a teacher walk in the classroom at the worst time ever. I heard the boy laugh while I was packing my bag. "shut it dickhead" I mumbled before walking out of the classroom.