Eight

Alex's POV

When the girl held me she started talking to me nicely. "I'm Devon, you're safe now, I won't let you get hurt," she said softly, "breathe in" she took a deep breath in while I copied her, "and breathe out" she breathed out while I copied her again. she kept doing that for a while before I fully calmed down. 

"thank you," I said, hugging her, "I'm Alex by the way". "here's my number, we should meet up alone next time," she said handing me a piece of paper with her number written on it. "bye, my friends are telling me to go with them, see you soon," she said walking out with two other girls. When they left, it was just Alison, Stacey, and me. 

I was really annoyed with what Stacey did but she's drunk so she didn't know. "Alex, I'm sorry" Stacey slurred when she walked out of the bathroom after being sick. "get into bed, you need some rest, and I'll get you some water" I replied going into the small kitchen to get Stacey a glass of water. When I filled the glass with water I went back to my bed and gave it to Stacey. "thank you, can I kiss you now?" Stacey said while taking the glass. "no" I said before walking away from her. "okay" she said before taking a sip. "what?" I said while turning around, she has never just accepted it when I say I don't want a kiss. "huh?" she said looking up from the water. "nothing" I replied while smiling, maybe she's becoming a better person now, although she did just try to have sex with me when I didn't want to. 

"yo Alex, can I talk to you" Alison whispered. "what?" I asked. "why are you being so nice to her, she just tried to fuck you" she hissed. "she's drunk, she wasn't thinking straight" I replied. "fine, but I'm gonna be here all night so I'll know what she does," Alison said before walking away. I grabbed her arm, "thank you". she just shook her head and kept walking to the kitchen to get a snack. When I walked back over to my bed, Stacey grabbed my waist and pinned me on the bed again. "please don't" I said while she looked into my eyes. She then laid down on top of me and hugged me, I rubbed her back. In the corner of my eye, I saw Alison glaring at us.