Twenty-Nine

I stopped crying and was just wiping my eyes. "okay, truth or dare" she asked. "truth" I stated. "okay, what's your sexuality?" she asked. "lesbian" I replied. She nodded and I asked her, "truth or dare". "dare" she answered. "shit now I gotta think, uh, I dare you to.. take off your jumper," I said. "jeez you going bold already" she laughed and took her jumper off. She was wearing a very baggy shirt so I didn't see much, not that I was planning to. "truth or dare" she said. "truth" I replied. "again? alright uh, are you a virgin?" she asked. "yeah" I replied. "truth or dare?" I asked. "truth" she replied. "uh, are you a virgin?" I asked. "yeah" she answered, "truth or dare". "truth" I said. "nuh-uh, can't do three truths in a row" she smirked. "oh dear lord helps me now" I said, scared at what my dare was. "I dare you toooo" she said, "sit on my lap". "oh good lord" I sighed. 

I stood up and walked over to her and faced away from her to sit down but she turned my body so I was facing her and I sat down. our faces were very close together and she was looking at my lips and biting her lip. At that moment, the door burst open and Jess and Candice walked in. "shit" I said before jumping off Alison. "I knew this would happen someday!" Jess shouted excitedly, "you two are together aren't you?!". "no we were playing truth or dare" I nervously laughed. "oh okay," Jess said, it sounded like she was disappointed. 

I saw Alison standing and rubbing the back of her neck nervously. "why were you playing truth or dare?" Candice asked. "she wanted to" I pointed to Alison. She half-smiled at them. "and what were you doing before playing it?" Candice asked with suspicion in her voice. "uh, we were um just on our phones" Alison replied. Candice looked at me because she knew Alison was lying. "we went to a fancy restaurant, went to a theme park, watched Moana and then we were playing truth or dare just now" I explained. "can you um, leave now?" Alison asked nervously. "yeah sure" Candice answered and winked at Alison. 

They left and there was an awkward silence for a few seconds. "do you wanna keep playing the game?" Alison questioned nervously. "I guess" I replied, "truth or dare?". "truth" she answered. "why did you plan a whole day for me today?" I asked. "shit" she whispered, "cos uh, I guess some people might say it was a date". "okay," I said. "anyway, truth or dare," she said. "truth" I replied. "you have to do at least two dares before you can do a truth again" she smirked. "well.. fuck" I said sarcastically and scared. "I dare you to uh, sit on my lap again, through the whole game" she answered while sitting down. "shit" I whispered. 

I knew she was gonna turn me if I tried facing away from her so I sat down facing her. "truth or dare?" I asked. "truth" she answered. "can't do three truths in a row" I laughed. "oh for fuck sakes," she said annoyed. "I dare you to um, take your shirt off" I stated. "oooo you're getting freaky now aren't you" she laughed. "no, I just didn't know what other dare to give you" I replied. She took her shirt off and now was now only in her bra and trousers. "truth or dare" she said. "truth" I replied. "if you could kiss anyone in this college right now, who would it be?" she asked. "no one" I replied. "has to be someone" she smirked. "I don't know," I said. "choose" she stated. I started feeling really pressured about who to choose. "uhhh Jess" I blurted out without thinking. "get off me" she said, her voice cracked a bit. I got off of her lap and she put her shirt on and ran out the room. "what the fuck?" I mumbled to myself. 

At that moment I remembered what Jess said: she likes you for a reason. I ran out of the room and saw Jess and Candice running to my room. "why's Alison crying?" Jess asked out of breath. "we were playing truth or dare again and she said 'if you could kiss one person in this college who would it be?' and I said someone else's name without thinking" I explained. "who's name?" Candice asked. "Jess" I replied. "oh shit," Jess said. "I don't actually want to kiss you, she was putting me under pressure and I just said a random name" I stated. "thank fuck cos I'm straight" Jess laughed. "where is she?" I asked. "she ran out of the building crying" Candice answered. "I've said it before and I'll say it again, she likes you," Jess said. "I know" I sighed, "anyway, I have to go find her so I'll tell you when I find her and if I cant find her in an hour then help cos it's dark outside now so it's dangerous for her to be on her own". "alright, text us if you find her" Candice stated. "I will" I replied and ran out of the building.

I ran around the whole building twice but had no luck finding her, it's been about 30 minutes. I decided to call her so I got my phone out and pressed call but it went straight to voicemail. I could only think of one other thing to do and that was shout, "Alison!". I started to leave the college grounds and look on the streets.

I've been walking for about 15 minutes and still have no luck. I tried calling her again and this time she answered. "hello?" she said. "where are you?!" I shouted. "I don't know, I just kept running and now I don't where I am" she replied. "do you remember how you got there?" I asked. "I just kept running straight when I left the college building," she said. "okay I'll be there soon" I replied. "I don't want you here, I want Jess and Candice" she stated. "o-okay" I answered. She hung up and I ran to Jess and Candice's room and knocked on the door. "yo did you find her?" Jess asked. "no, she doesn't know where she is but she ran straight when she left the college and she said she doesn't want me there, she only wants you and Candice" I explained. "okay, I'll go see her then, Candice hurry up!" Jess shouted.

I've been waiting in my room for about 20 minutes for Alison to return but she hasn't come back yet. I heard my phone ringing and it was Candice calling. "hello?" I answered. "hey, you need to come here now," she said. "why? Is she okay?" I asked getting a bit worried. "she's fine but we explained the 'who would you kiss in college' issue and now she's refusing to move unless you come here" Candice explained. "I don't have a car though" I stated. "run" Candice replied and hung up so I couldn't argue back. "this bitch" I mumbled to myself.