Six

It was my ex who I haven't contacted in ages, we were in a toxic relationship and she started being abusive so I broke up with her. I hesitantly answered, "hello" my voice cracked. "hi baby, I saw you go into college today" I heard her slur. "how did you see me go into college Stacey!" I shouted in panic. Alison looked at me weirdly. "because I'm going to the same one as you" she replied in a slur again, I knew she was drunk."Stacey, why are you still drinking?!" I shouted. "because I can" she replied."have you got a roommate?" I asked. "no" she responded. "fine, I'll come to your room," I said as I got up from my bed. "no need to, I'm on my way to your room," she said. "wait, you know what room I'm in?!" I shouted. "yeah, 48" she replied. When she said that I heard a knock on the door. 

I gulped and stared at the door in fear, Alison looked at me and got up and answered it. "hey, who are you?" Alison asked. "I don't know" she slurred as she barged past Alison."Woah, what the hell?" Alison asked confused. "she's fine, she's my ex and she got a bit drunk and somehow knew what room I was in so she came here so I look after her" I explained to Alison. "hey baby" she slurred as she walked over to me. "she's your girlfriend?" Alison asked. "no, my ex" I replied. "no I'm your girlfriend" Stacey whined. "no you're not, you used to fucking hit me every day!" I shouted. Alison looked at me and stood up, "you want me to get her out?". "no she's fine" I replied, knowing she wasn't. "see? She loves me" Stacey said as she grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to her. "okayyy lets not do that" I said trying to get out of her grip. She tightened her grip hurting me a bit. "get off me!" I shouted. "no, you know you're mine and only mine," Stacey said. 

Alison grabbed Stacey by the shoulder and pulled her off of me. "what the fuck do you think you're doing!" Alison shouted. Alison was a bit taller than Stacey, so she looked down at her, "showing affection to my girlfriend" she slurred out. "I'm not your fucking girlfriend!" I shouted and ran towards her. I pushed her down and started punching her. Alison grabbed me by my waist and pulled me up then grabbed Stacey's arm and violently pulled her up. "stop it both of you!" she shouted. I tried punching Stacey again but Alison put her arm in front of me so I couldn't get any closer to Stacey but I pushed her arm out of the way and punched Stacey in the stomach making her stumble back a bit. Stacey then grabbed my neck and pinned me against a wall, "whatever the fuck you think you're doing, you better stop it right now" she slurred. "maybe if you weren't drunk all the damn time I wouldn't have to think about this shit!" I shouted. "I give up," Alison said as she grabbed her phone. Stacey tightened her grip around my neck making it more difficult for me to breathe. She then grabbed my shoulder and pulled me to the bed and pushed me down on the bed. 

She got on top of me and said, "don't make a fucking sound". I tried pushing her off when Alison punched her and threw her on the floor, I then heard Alison's friends burst in. I started crying from the fear of what Stacey just did. "yo you alright?" I heard one of them say to me. I couldn't answer because I was struggling to breathe, I think I was having a panic attack. "it's okay" she said as she sat down with me on the bed, she put her arms around me and I flinched making her take her arms off of me instantly. "I won't hurt you" she whispered. She carefully put her arms around me and I leaned into her chest as I was still crying