Thirty-Five

My alarm woke me up at 8:00, I must have forgotten to turn it off for the weekends. "shit sorry" I said as I turned it off, I sat up on my because I wasn't gonna go back to sleep. "and I was having the best dream ever" Alison groaned annoyed. "what was it about" I asked out of curiosity. "why do you have to know?" she questioned. "I was just asking jeez" I answered. "aight imma get up anyway since I can't get back to sleep," she said while standing up from her bed. 

I then did something I never thought I would do. "do you still like me or something?" I asked awkwardly. She nodded slowly while looking at me. "do you wanna like try to be with me or something, like a trial relationship?" I asked, more awkward than before. "as in like, together, like a relationship?" she questioned, sounding hopeful I say yes. "um, yeah but only to see if we work" I answered. "yes!" she screamed as she jumped up and down.

Seconds later the door burst open and Jess and Candice ran in. "who the fuck got murdered?!" Candice shouted. I looked at Alison confused and she just shrugged her shoulders. "someone just fucking screamed and it sounded like it came from this room" Jess stated. "oh no, that was me" Alison laughed. "did she try to kill you or some shit?" Candice asked. "no" Alison answered confused. "bruh I swear, if she fucked you she must have fucked you real hard," Jess said seriously. My eyes widened and I walked out of the room awkwardly.

I could still hear them so I listened to what they said. "she didn't deny it" Candice said. "no she did not fuck me, the scream you heard was her asking if we could be together" Alison explained. "wait so she actually gave in?" Candice asked in disbelief. I walked back in because it was less awkward and all eyes were on me. "so we have come to the conclusion that you did not fuck Alison" Jess laughed. "I heard" I replied a bit annoyed. Jess and Candice laughed awkwardly. "so.. bye," Alison said to Jess and Candice. They walked out and Alison and I alone.

"what do you wanna do today?" she asked. "make you scream like you did earlier," I said playfully while smirking. Her eyes widened and she started walking over to me. "I was joking," I said. She frowned and walked away. "wait what day is it today?" she asked. "uh Saturday" I answered. "shit! I have cheerleading practise!" she shouted in panic. She ran to her closet, pulled her cheerleading outfit out and ran out. "so much for 'what do you wanna do today'" I mumbled.

I walked over to my bed and flopped on it face down. After a few minutes, I ended up falling asleep from boredom.