Twenty-Four

"you knowww" Alison said. "what," I said, still a bit upset. "I would never hit you or hurt you or anything of that sort," she said. "that's what Devon said before she ya know," I told her. "the fuck? Why's it snowing outside? It's April" Alison stated in confusion, "well fuck that's a lot of snow, lessons might be cancelled or some shit". Just when she said that her computer got a notification and so did mine seconds later. We went to open them and both got the same email: "We regret to inform you that due to the unexpected snow teachers are unable to arrive at college so lessons are cancelled for today". "I was only joking when I said they might be cancelled" Alison laughed. "well this is fucking boring," I said. 

The door burst open and Alison's friends ran in. "yo did you hear it's cancelled today!" Jess shouted. I saw someone I hated to see. Devon. I was quite scared of her and it reminded me of the night she took me to the cliff, I wanted to cry but not in front of everyone so I subtly walked behind Alison and held back my tears. "you alright there bro?" Jess laughed. "mhm" I replied, hoping they couldn't hear the fear in my voice. I could see Devon clearly but she stood behind everyone and didn't say anything. "Devon get the fuck out, you know why" Alison stated. Devon rolled her eyes and walked out. "bro the fuck?" Jess said, she was clearly the most excited about no lessons today because she was doing all the talking. "don't worry" Alison said before turning around to me. "no I want to know why you just fucking kicked her out" Jess ordered. "that's not for me to say" Alison said calmly. "who the fuck is meant to say it then!" Jess shouted. "do you want to tell them?" Alison whispered in my ear. I nodded and Alison stepped to the side of me. "what have you got to do with her?" Jess asked in confusion. "um, she took me to a picnic by the cliff edge" I said and I had a few voice cracks from trying not to cry. "pretty sure that's a good thing" Jess said impatiently. "let her fucking talk you impatient twat!" Alison shouted. "she's got nothing to do with it! You're just trying to make her leave!" Jess shouted back. "she tried to fuck me and I didn't want her to!" I shouted. 

Everyone looked at me and Alison hugged me tightly. "Oh um, I'm sorry I didn't know," Jess said with guilt in her voice. "it's okay I guess" I replied. "no it's not fucking okay, we'll make her apologise and never do that to anyone ever again" Jess hissed before everyone apart from Alison left the room. when everyone was out of the room I hugged Alison as tightly as I could and cried into her chest. "it's okay, I'm here and I'll protect you" Alison whispered.