Twenty

I stood outside for two minutes and thought about it and the teacher walked out of the room and told me to go back in, I kind of don't mind her because she just let me stand outside of the room for a few minutes. The second I walked in I saw Alison staring at me, I ignored her and packed my bag because it was the end of the lesson. 

My next lesson started in about half an hour and so did everyone else's because everyone is on the same time schedule but different lessons. "hey, can I talk to you?" I heard someone say before I walked out of the classroom. It was the teacher. "uh sure" I said confused. "are you okay? You seemed to be a bit stressed today" she stated. "yeah I'm fine, the new environment I guess" I replied. "okay, take care of yourself, next lesson starts in about 25 minutes, don't be late, the physics teacher is really strict" she said before smiling and letting me leave the classroom. 

Everyone had left so we spoke in private but Alison was waiting outside the classroom for me when I walked out. "hey, Jess told me what you said" she stated. "who the fuck is Jess?!" I asked, raising my voice. "the girl you were talking to outside before class finished" she replied calmly. "well it's the truth, I need to get to my next lesson now so bye" I answered back emotionless. "see you in our room" she mumbled before walking the opposite way to her lesson.

I got to my lesson and this guy looks like the laughing stock of the school, he is bald, oversized suit, and grandpa shoes. I was about to laugh at him until I heard his voice, it was very deep and he was very loud, I got slightly scared. Slightly is an understatement. "everyone shut up! You're in my classroom so you follow my rules now, everyone get into your seats!" he shouted. I walked quickly to a seat at the back, sat down and got my stuff out of my bag. He just put a bunch of tasks on the board for us to do so I did that and finished early. 

I was thinking of reasons why I actually hated relationships: they could cheat on me and leave me with nobody, they could leave out of nowhere, they could make me feel miserable, they could be abusive like Stacey, they could do what both Stacey and Devon did, they could be manipulative. "Alex!" I heard a deep voice shout. I shot my head up and felt my neck crack a bit. "are you done with your work?!" he shouted again. "uh yes sir" I replied scared. "leave then, others have gone who have also finished so just go do your own thing, you have about an hour before your next lesson" he replied calmly. "thank you sir" I answered before packing up my stuff and walking quickly out of the room. 

I walked back to my room and as soon as I opened the door I sighed. I was really stressed because I was just forced to do like 5 pages of work but somehow finished in half an hour. I got a glass of water and accidentally dropped it. "shit!" I shouted before going to clean it up.