Thirty-Nine

An hour later the party finished and Alison and I were back at our room. "so" she broke the silence. I turned my head to look at her. "did you like the party?" she asked. "yeah it was fun until Stacey happened" I replied. "I'll make sure she doesn't go near you again" she smiled. 

I smiled at her and kissed her cheek. "ugh I have night time cheerleading practice" she sighed. "if it makes you feel any better you look really good in your cheerleading uniform" I said. She laughed and went to her closet to get her uniform. "bye" she said and left the room. I was worn out by the party and I really wanted to sleep but I wanted to watch Alison at practice.

A few minutes passed since Alison left so I put a hoodie on and went outside to the field where the practice was being held. I snuck behind the bleachers then went to sit on them. When I looked at the cheerleaders they were in a pyramid and Alison was on the top. She did a front flip off the pyramid and landed on her feet, impressive. Then some loud music came on and everyone went all over the field. They all started running and two cheerleaders held their hands down for Alison to stand on and they threw her and she landed on another pyramid of people.

20 minutes passed and practice was finally over. I was mostly watching Alison but everyone was doing crazy stunts. She was the main person in that performance because she's the head cheerleader. Everyone congratulated each other and went their separate ways. I quickly got off the bleachers and snuck behind them again. "hold on guys, I think I see someone!" I heard a girl shout. "where?!" a boy shouted. "behind the bleachers!" the girl shouted back. 

About 10 of them ran behind the bleachers and I started running the opposite way. "quick, they're getting away!" the girl shouted again. I was running out of breath but kept going as fast as I could. A boy jumped out from behind a small building and grabbed my arm making me stop. "who are you?!" he shouted. 

All the others that were chasing me caught up and looked at me. "Alison!" another girl shouted. "I'm coming!" I heard her shout back. "move" she mumbled to the crowd of people in front of me and she got to the front of the crowd. "she's working with some sort of organisation to spy on us" the boy holding me said. "no, let go of her" Alison replied. "but she'll get away" the boy raised his voice. "Derek, I said let her go" Alison raised her voice as well. He let go of me and I just stood there and looked down. "come here" she whispered. 

I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her. "don't touch my girl again" she said sternly as she rubbed my back. "sorry I didn't know she was your girl" the boy replied. "everyone can leave now" she announced and everyone walked away. "I didn't mean to do that, I just wanted to watch you" I muttered. "it's okay but next time tell me you're gonna watch so I can tell everyone and you don't get beaten up" she replied. "you look really hot in that uniform though" I laughed. "do I now?" she laughed as well. I nodded and she pulled me closer by my waist. "let's go back to our room" she whispered.

We ran back to our room and laughed when we shut the door. "hold on you got something on your lips" she said and walked over to me. "what?" I asked and wiped my lips with my sleeve. "this" she replied and kissed me, it was soft and sweet and full of love. We both pulled away out of breath. "that was our first real kiss" she said. I smiled and walked over to my bed. She followed me and sat down while I was stood up. "so.." she said. "whattt" I whined. "you think I look hot in this" she smirked. "no" I replied. She frowned at me and I smiled at her. "two minutes ago you said I did" she pouted. "you don't look hot, you look sexy" I replied. 

She got up and put her hands on my waist. We were about to kiss again when her phone started ringing. She answered it, "hello". There was a muffled voice that sounded like a female and her face looked scared. "what the fuck are you doing here?!" she shouted. There was more muffled talking and she hung out. "who was that?" I asked. "listen to me, if a girl comes to our room and says she's my girlfriend, don't believe it, she's lying, okay?" she replied. I was really confused but nodded. "thank you" she whispered and kissed my cheek.