Twelve

When we got back to the college Devon got out of the car and ran into the building while I sat curled up in a ball crying. "listen, it wasn't your fault, I will keep you safe but next time tell me who you're hanging out with" she said softly. She got out of the car and I got out as well. She wrapped her arm around me and put her hand on my shoulder but I pushed it off because I didn't feel comfortable with anyone touching me right now. "I won't hurt you," Alison said. "that's what Devon said last night when Stacey tried to fuck me," I said. 

We both stayed quiet but every so often I sniffed because I was crying. We got to our room and she unlocked it and let me go in first. I walked to the bathroom and took my shirt off so I could see what Devon did when my shirt was off. I saw that she left a few marks, I also saw scars from Stacey when she and I were together. I got into the shower and turned the heat up a lot and started violently scrubbing my body to get the Devon off me.

When I got out of the shower my body was a bit red from the heat of the water, I got a towel and wrapped myself in it. I walked out of the bathroom and to my bed but the clothes I put on it were gone. "where are my clothes" I hissed. "in your closet, where they usually are?" Alison said confused. "I had clothes on my bed!" I shouted. "okay, I put them in your closet, I thought you left them out accidentally," Alison said softly. "why would I accidentally leave a matched pair of pyjamas on my bed!". "i-I don't know, I thought I was helping" she stuttered. "I don't need your help! I don't need anyone's help!" I shouted back. "if I didn't help you, you wouldn't be safe right now!" Alison shouted. I got scared of what she might do because she was angry so I started moving back and I hit the wall. I walked cautiously over to my closet and went into the bathroom to change. When I was changed I sat down against the wall and started crying and shaking and I couldn't breathe properly. 

College (girlxgirl)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara