Twenty-One

Flashback

I dropped my glass and Stacey walked into the kitchen. "what the hell!" she shouted. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, it just slipped" I replied scared, almost crying. "you're a fucking disappointment to everyone in your life!" she shouted and slapped me across the face and punched me in the stomach making me fall. "clean up this fucking mess!". "o-okay" I replied before getting up weakly and picking up the glass. I had water in the cup so it slipped and fell on my foot. "shit!" I shouted in pain. "what now?" she asked storming into the kitchen. "nothing" I mumbled. "fucking idiot" she said before storming out again.

I finished cleaning the mess and went to the bedroom where Stacey was playing her game on her PlayStation. "fuck off I'm playing my game with people I actually like" she said to me while looking at her game. "whatever" I said before walking out of the house.

I heard my phone ringing when I was about 5 minutes away from her house, going to my house. I took it out and it was Stacey calling me. "what," I said when I answered it. "where the fuck are you?" she asked. "almost at my house" I replied. "why did you leave?" she questioned. "you told me to fuck off when you were playing your game" I answered. "baby I didn't mean it," she said softly. "sounded like you did" I answered back before hanging up and not giving her a chance to say anything else.

End of flashback