Forty-Two

Alex's POV

We got back to our room and Alison took her hoodie off straight away. She was wearing her cheerleading uniform under it. "bro why are you still wearing that?" I asked. She walked over to me and put her hands on my waist. "it's not bro" her voice was deeper than usual. "do you have a sore throat?" I questioned. She threw her hands in the air and walked away. "whattt" I asked in confusion. "have you ever been educated?!" she answered with a question. I gave her a confused look.

She walked back over to me. "when I have a deep voice yeah?..." she started. I nodded. "I want sexy time" she finished. "ohhhh" I said. "yeahhh" she answered back sarcastically. "well okay then" I shrugged my shoulders, walked over to my bed, and got my phone. "are you serious?!" she asked in disbelief. I looked at her confused. "I want sexy time" she started stomping her foot and throwing a tantrum and laying on her back and kicking her feet in the air. "okay, okay jeez" I got off my bed and pulled her up off the floor.

She picked me up so I put my arms around her neck and wrapped my legs around her. she walked over to my bed and laid me on it. She then got on top of me and kissed me but this time it was more desperate than sweet. I wasn't fully comfortable having, what Alison calls it, sexy time because we've only known each other for about a week. I softly pushed her away and she looked at me confused, "why'd you stop?". "I um, I don't-". "it's okay if you're not comfortable doing this, do you want me to stop?" she cut me off. I nodded and she smiled and got off the bed. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-". "hey, don't be sorry, remember what I said when I gave you that ring? 'I won't pressure you into doing anything more than a kiss'. I love you" she cut me off again. "I love you too" I replied. "wait did we tell Jess and Candice we got back together?" Alison asked. I shook my head and she grabbed my hand, ran out of the room and across the hall to their room.

It sounded like they were arguing or something. Alison looked at me confused and opened the door. "OH GOD THAT'S A SIGHT I DIDN'T WANT TO SEE!" she shouted and closed the door. We both looked disgusted. I heard shuffling around and muttering. The door opened. "heyyy what's up" Candice said awkwardly. "turns out I'm not straight" Jess said as she walked over to the door. "yeah I could tell" Alison replied, still disgusted. I was still silenced from the awful sight. "well it wasn't the best sight when I saw Alex on your lap either" Candice answered back. "my head wasn't between her legs" Alison argued back, "and we were both dressed!". "think I'm gonna go puke now" I said quietly. Candice smiled proudly and I glared at her and walked back to mine and Alison's room. Alison was right behind me followed by Jess and Candice. I sat on my bed and groaned. "I will never look at you two the same again," I said. "I think you should try it with Alison, it feels really good" Jess smiled. "NOOOOOO lalalalala" I covered my ears and ran out of the room.

After a while, I went back to the room and everyone was lying on the floor. "are we playing sleeping lions or some shit?" I asked in confusion. "no just got bored of waiting for you" Alison replied. "what are you so scared of?" Jess asked. I looked at her confused. "when I said you should try it with Alison" Jess explained. "because I've never like, done that" I replied quietly. "but what about Devon and Stacey?" Candice questioned. "Alison stopped Devon before she did anything too crazy and Stacey would always get bored of me screaming so she didn't do anything too crazy either so neither of them actually ya know" I explained. They all nodded and rolled over onto their backs in perfect sync. I got very scared. They then stood up, did 5 star jumps and laid back down in perfect sync again. "are y'all possessed or something?" I asked, so scared I was about to piss my pants. "no we planned it while you were out because you took so damn long" Candice answered. "I have an idea, roll on your backs" I answered back.

They all rolled at the same time and I walked over to Alison. I straddled her and kissed her passionately. I pulled away and she was smiling. "aww teen love" Jess cooed. I glared at her and she looked away. "that was like the best thing I've ever experienced" Alison said looking at the ceiling. I laughed at her and stood up to get a snack, I went to the kitchen to look in the fridge and there was no food. "where's all the food?" I asked. "they ate it all" Alison replied pointing to Jess and Candice. "you did not" I answered annoyed. "is she one of those girls that get really moody if she doesn't have food?" Jess asked sounding scared. "that's one way to describe her" Alison laughed.

I glared at her and she immediately stopped laughing. "you might wanna get her food" Alison nervously laughed. "yes boss" Candice said and stood up with Jess and they both ran out of the room. "hold up, they got scared of me?" I laughed. Alison nodded. "I'm literally miniature compared to them" I was laughing more. "yeah but like, I'm taller than both of them so that makes you microscopic to me" Alison started laughing. "heyyy, that's not fair" I pouted. The door burst open and Jess and Candice ran in and dropping a lot of food on the floor, a lot was an understatement. "we got food!" Candice shouted proudly. "that's not enough" I joked.

They sighed and walked out of the room slowly. "I was joking chill" I pulled Jess by her hoodie sleeve. She got closer to me than expected and our noses were almost touching. She looked at my lips and licked her own. "that's enough of that" Alison said as she pulled me away from Jess. "that wasn't me, she pulled me" Jess defended herself. "you didn't step back when I pulled you" I argued back playfully. "oh you wanna play that game" she laughed. "what game?" I asked confused. "this game" she replied and put her hands on my waist. "yo what the fuck!" Alison shouted as she pushed Jess away. "it was just a joke chill" Jess answered back. "I'm with Alison on this one, not cool bro" Candice stated. Jess sighed and walked out of our room with Candice.

" you might wanna get some sleep because I'm pretty sure it's Monday tomorrow and we have maths class together," Alison said. "how did you know we're in the same class?" I questioned. "well, I became a spy and started sneaking around your bed until I got to your bedside table and I silently picked up your schedule and read it" she explained sarcastically. I laughed and went to walk over to my bed but she pulled me back to her from behind. "no goodnight kiss?" she asked. I could feel her breath on my neck. I turned around with her arms still wrapped around me and pecked her lips. "what the fuck was that?!" she asked in disbelief. I shrugged my shoulders and laid on my bed on my back. She climbed on top of me and straddled me. She then leaned down and kissed me passionately. When she pulled away I went to touch her butt but she slapped my hand away. "no touching, you haven't been a good girl for me" she said and climbed off my bed to get into her hers.