Twenty-Six

"we've been driving for ten minutes now, where the fuck are we going!" I questioned. "you know what? Get the fuck out of my car!" she shouted. "why?!" I asked. "because you're so fucking annoying!" she answered. "fine" I mumbled and got out of the car. I closed the door and she sped away. "well I'm a bit fucked now aren't I" I mumbled to myself. I wanted to call Alison but we had that small fight before I left so I don't really want to call her. I started walking back to the College and then it started snowing again. great I thought. I opened my phone to see where I was but it was way too confusing so I gave up and sat on a nearby bench.

About 5 minutes later I decided to try to walk back to the college. When I was walking I heard a car engine, as usual, I got my keys out and held them between my knuckles. "yo Alex" I heard a familiar voice say. I looked and saw Alison. "hi" I replied. "get in" she ordered. I walked around the car and got in the passenger seat. "that seemed like a great dinner huh" she stated sarcastically. "yeah, kicked me out of her car and sped off like it was nothing, couldn't have been better" I replied sarcastically. "so, about my offer" she said. "what about it?" I asked confused. "since she's not taking you anywhere can I?" she asked. "fine" I sighed. I should have been more appreciative but I was just left in the cold with no way to get back so I was a bit annoyed. "we're going to a fancy restaurant about 30 seconds from where we are right now" she stated. "kay" I replied.

She parked her car in the nearby car park. "we're here!" she shouted excitedly. I opened my door and was about to get out when Alison shouted, "stay!". I put my hands up and closed the door. "what?" I asked confused. she got out and closed her door then walked around the car and opened my door. She held her hand out and I held it and got out of the car. "thank you" I smiled. I took my hand away from Alison's. "nuh-uh, that's mine now so I'm holding it" she stated and grabbed my hand again. we walked into the restaurant holding hands and she booked our table.

When we sat down at our table, a man that looked about 20 greeted us and gave us food menus. "would you like anything to drink?" he asked nicely. "diet coke for me please, what do you want?" she said. "um, the same please" I answered. "alright, drinks will be here in about 5 minutes and then I can take your meal orders" he explained. "thank you" Alison said.