Two

QOTC: A charming woman

QOTC: A charming woman...doesn't follow the crowd. She is herself.

Day one.

The bar was more crowded today, which I was happy about but I couldn't get him out of my mind.

I didn't know if he was going to show up and I had constantly checked the door, in search of a tall, smirking man but instead a drunken couple left the pub.

"You looking for someone, Khristy?" Cosmo asks while he sips his drink, lazily meeting me in the eye.

"Something like that," I mumbled, leaning my elbows on the table.

I want to get him out of my brain, I want to pretend like he never existed but yet I can't help but feel giddy to know that he's coming here. Just for me.

I can't help but dream of his eyes, which some might find dull and boring, yet I feel like I could stare into them for as long as I wanted. I wanted to explore the tattoo on his wrist and I want to explore more of his body, I want to know him.

Get a grip, Khristina.

I don't even know his name and I'm thinking of wanting to get to know him?

I scoff, pouring myself a random bottle of wine and downing down, which ends up leaving a bitter taste in my mouth. Cosmo laughs while I roll my eyes.

"Won't you get in trouble if you're caught drinkin' one of those?" He inquires.

"The manager isn't even here for me to even get in trouble, I can't even remember what they look like." Cosmo laughs while a customer drops their wine glass, giving it to me to put in the dirty pile of glasses.

I didn't even have time to put them in the sink when I felt it again. The same dominating aura. The same commanding tone and the seductive smile playing on his lips.

"Whiskey," He orders and I say nothing but to pour the drink in his glass, and pushed it to him, wanting to not talk to him tonight but before I got a chance to run, his warm hands captured mine, tugging on them so I was left with half my body over the bar. "Go on a date with me."

I chucked, roughly pulling my hands back and wiped them against my apron. "No."

His jaw visibly ticked, obviously he wasn't someone who was used to being turned down, but the smirk on his face made me know that he was the type to get what he wanted.

Ha. Good luck with that.

"Hey, lady!" A man slurred out from the side of the bar, his eyes almost dropping and little treks of alcohol running down his shirt. "You know where I can find a sex house around here?"

I hate these types of customers.

Cosmo laughed, oblivious to the man sitting down beside him. Putting on the best smile that I could, I walked over to his side, watching the slight twinkle in his eyes.