Thirty-Four

A blush unknowingly crept on her cheeks as Dante began to worship her body, his sculpted hands never missing a spot on her body to touch

His lips tugged and nipped at the flesh of her skin, little love bites forming after. His hands then softly began to move up from the hold of her thighs as his lips made a path to her exposed stomach which had now begun to twist in knots.

Dante's eyes never faltered from Khristina's, and neither did hers. For their eyes were almost like a connection - a rubber band keeping them both in place with each other. Their eyes were the key to keep their souls tied together, and lucky for the both of them, they both found joy in staring into each other's eyes.

As Dante's lips found their way amongst her breasts, Khristina had unknowingly found her legs wrapping his torso, pulling him closer into her warmth. Dante didn't seem to mind as this encouraged his kisses, his fingers softly trailing up the warmth of her skin and sliding down the strap of her bra and soon enough, had undone the other one.

Dante had pulled back, his lips wet but his eyes full of hunger and desire all from the image of her body.

She didn't know it, but fuck she's a fucking goddess. A blessing into this world, and a blessing into Dante's world.

"After this," Dante breathed out, his breaths laboured from the amount of control he had to pull back, "you belong to me. You aren't allowed to make love with anyone other than me. You aren't allowed to let another man kiss you or touch you as I do. Solo io, only I am allowed to do anything like this to you."

Khristina hesitated, staring into his deep brown orbs. She was making a deal with the devil, a dangerous one at that. Not only is she promising to not give herself to someone other than Dante, but she is promising that she'll be his. Forever.

But she couldn't possibly imagine herself in the holds of someone else; someone other than Dante.

Feeling her insides already starting to burn with anticipation, she nodded a sign of relief flashing through Dante's eyes as he lowers his lips to her ears and gently nibbled at it before whispering, ever so silently, "Ho bisogno che tu me lo dica, Khristina. Say you'll never let another man touch you like this. Promise me you'll never let another man touch you like this."

Khristina raised her hands, her legs still strung around his torso as she brought his head so it was hung over hers, their lips merely inches from collapsing onto each other.

"Обещаю," She whispered, her words foreign to his ears but Khristina knew the meaning inside and out, and she meant it with her heart.

But Dante knew - whatever she said - that she'd never leave his side because she had done the one thing he had desperately not wanted to happen.

She had grown on him.

Soon enough, their lips met, shivers and spines erupting throughout their bodies. Reminiscing them how important they were to each other. Slowly, but in due time, Dante's fingers found their way to Khristina's pants, lifting them off of her hips and slid them down until they reached her thighs in which Khristina shrewd off her legs.