Five

"Are you not going to say anything?" Dante asks while I face the window, watching the buildings and cars whiz past us

I couldn't wrap it around my head; I'm here in the car sitting with a dangerous man who might happen to pull out his gun and this time he won't hesitate to shoot my head off.

And as far as looks cover, his attractiveness will not hide the fact that he's possibly a murderer, a drug dealer, a cultist, everything that is possible to describe dangerous and forbidden.

We stopped at a traffic light and I couldn't control the urge to take just a tiny peek at him. I'm pretty sure he won't kill me just for looking at him.

Right?

From the corner of my eye, I turn to look at Dante whose eyes are already set on my, his mouth in a straight line as one hand is on the steering wheel and the other resting on the hand rest. I can't find the urge to pull my eyes away from him.

He has those eyes that'll drag you in, making them your captor and locking you up so you're never able to run away from him. And it seemed that was his motive; to lure me in and lock me up so I can't run away from him.

"Was it you?" I suddenly blurted out, making Dante raise an eyebrow in question.

"I've done a lot of things, bella. You'd have to be more specific than that."

I gulped, opening my mouth and then shutting it again. Would he get angry if I just happened to blame him for some random thing that happened on the street a couple of days ago?

The car started again as we took a turn, the streets getting a tiny bit busier.

"The gunfight a couple of days ago, was that you?" He smiled, sparing me a glance and then nodded. My eyes widened in their sockets as I held back a scream, wanting to claw my way out of this place.

"W-why?" I managed to say out of my fear. Dante shrugged.

"They needed to be taught a lesson but gli stronzi decided to be stupid and take it out in public." There was no form of regret in his eyes, except the murderous glint in his eyes.

"So, you don't feel bad for all of those innocent people you killed?" Dante shrugged again, flicking some stupid switches in the car which I couldn't possibly care about since this guy was just completely normal about killing innocent lives.

"They could've had families, Dante! Homes to get to and places where they're welcome and you're telling me you don't feel a tiny bit of regret?"

He scoffed, taking another turn. "No."

There was no ounce of emotion in his voice, it was just plain and evil as if he's some sort of stupid robot.

"God...I need to get out of here," I said with a slight panic in my voice, going to reach the door handle but Dante's hands captured mine stopping me from doing so.