Epilogue

I place my hand over my stomach as I watch Elenora talk Dante's ear off, mostly about how he keeps dipping his figure in the cookie mixture and each time he does so he turned around, sending me a grin.

Like now.

He blew an air kiss at me which I returned while Elenora wasn't looking, but as soon as she turned around, I turned to the large bump on my stomach, Carla chuckling beside me.

"You two are so mushy." She says, almost as if it's a bad thing.

I roll my eyes, shaking my head as I looked up from my bump and to her. "Don't be jealous of our relationship,  Carla," I scold her as she chuckled, "I'm married and I'm expecting one fat child -"

"Do not speak about our child like that, mi amore." Dante's deep voice bellows from behind me, his lips grazing my forehead as he wanders off to wherever he's going.

I simply roll my eyes and turn to Carla, "As I was saying, I think it's time for you to get married. I really want to see mini Carla's running around."

She lets out a laugh but it soon dies down as she scratches the back of her head and then cleared her throat. I felt myself get a bit confused but then my mouth hung as soon as I realised.

"Oh my gosh!" I shouted, pulling her into a hug as Dante strolls back into the living room, a smile on his face.

"What's going on?" He questions as he takes a seat beside me, pulling my feet up onto his legs, gently massaging them.

I have to remind myself to reward him for that later.

"Carla's getting married."

"Who is getting married?" Elenora strolls out of the kitchen, bits of her face covered in flour.

Carla chuckles a bit and shakes her head, standing up.

"I'm not getting married yet...I've just met someone and I'm taking things seriously with them. But the plan is to get married soon." She announces and I pull my legs away from Dante and wrap my arms around her, my bump slightly in the way.

"I'm happy you've found someone!" I tell her as we pull away her face red, trying to swat me away.

"I'm happy that you won't be stuck with my wife all the time." I can hear Dante grumble into my ear as his arms wrap around me, making sure I was the only one to hear that. 

"Dire congratulazioni," I mumble and he chuckles before pulling away from me and to my side, smiling at Carla.

"If they dump you, I'll fuck them up." He says straightforwardly and I hit him in the stomach, and even though I know it doesn't hurt, he groans, falling onto the couch. 

"Sorry, baby. Pregnancy hormones, you know?" He jokes and everyone in the room laughs but instead I flip him off, waddling away to the stairs, fully aware that Dante was following me.

"Did you take that seriously, bellissima?" He questions as I - finally - reach the top of the stairs, feeling me run out of air already.

I ignored him, waddling to the room when he latches onto my hand and spins me around, his hand on my waist and a smirk on his face.

"I'm sorry, amore mio."

"I don't accept your apology."

Dante chuckles and then brings my face closer to his, and in less than seconds, he presses a kiss on my lips and then pulled back, a smile still on his face.

"Do you accept now?" He questioned and I felt a smile creep up on my face but I tried my best to hide it from him which I failed in pathetically since he scooped my face in his hands and tilted it up. "Hm?"

I roll my eyes and press a long kiss on his lips, my belly preventing me from going any further. I pull back, a satisfied smile on his face.

"It's only because you give really nice kisses." 

He raises an eyebrow and then his hands move around my belly and down my back towards my bum, resting them there.

"Is that all you're with me for, baby?"

I move my hands down his back. "Pretty much. Without the kisses, you mean nothing to me."

He chuckled, squeezing my bum, causing me to let out a yelp and I was about to do the same but my hand caught onto something hard. 

Couldn't be his dick.

I felt myself grow annoyed as I pulled out the gun from his back pocket, waving it at him. 

"Dante Alessandro Caputo! I thought we agreed we would have no guns near the baby!" A guilty look washed over his face as he attempted to take the gun but I raised it higher, causing his elbows to drop.

He could easily reach it if he wanted, little shit is just fucking with me.

"You know, amore mio, I love you and our son very much but if someone was to break into the house, how on earth would he defend himself?"

I gaped at him, shaking my head. "And you expect a child that isn't even born to defend themselves?"

He shrugs, taking the gun in my hands and tucking it back into his pocket, pulling me back into his embrace.

"Yes, baby."

I rolled my eyes, a smile back on my face again as I stroked his face.

"Well, I don't want any guns around our fucking baby, Dante. Capisci?"

He smirks and then pulled back, picking me up and carrying me bridal style. "It's so damn sexy when you speak my language, amore."

I pray for his back. I bet I weigh like one thousand kilos, or close to that.

"Dante, Capisci?" I question him again, as we somehow found our way into a bedroom and now I was on a bed with Dante laying over me.

He presses a kiss to my lips as he spreads my legs apart and then nods. "I understand, baby."

He presses a couple of kisses trailing down my cheek and then leaned above me, a loving smile on his face.

"Ti amo, Khristina."

"I love you," I glance down to the bump between the both of us, "and Romeo loves you too."

THE END :)