Seventeen

I woke up, wanting to get myself off of the bed but I realised that a pair of arms were preventing me from doing so

I woke up, wanting to get myself off of the bed but I realised that a pair of arms were preventing me from doing so. A smile crept on my lips as I remembered the actions of last night, where I felt as if I was in heaven.

I could remember every place where his hands touched me, I could remember everything and the only sad thing about it, I felt uneasy about it.

I had kissed a mafia boss, a dangerous person and with the stupid detective that's on my back already, I don't know what charges I could face from kissing a crimelord.

Probably death by hanging.

I looked over my shoulder slightly to see Dante was still sleeping, his mouth slightly ajar. I could almost feel the kiss again.

Get a fucking grip Khristina. It was just a kiss.

Just a kiss.

I slowly lifted his arms and once they were off of me I sat up, almost able to get off the bed when Dante's arms somehow found a way to wrap around my waist, pulling me back down to the bed.

He nuzzled his mouth into the crook of my neck, slowly breathing and that only was able to make my stomach into knots.

"Where do you think you're going?" His voice was raspy, clear that he had just woken up and I had somehow found myself managing to squeeze my legs shut.

I gulped, calming myself down and then cleared my throat. "I want to go shower."

He didn't say anything but let out a hum, still keeping me wrapped under him.

"Dante..."

I heard him sigh, lifting his arms so I could get free. I quickly got out of his arms, ran into the closet and then into the bathroom locking myself in.

My back was pressed to the door as my eyes were squeezed shut, trying to erase him out of my mind. But it didn't fucking work, if anything it only added to the wet mess down there.

Think of the weird people at the bar.

But then the images of Dante completely filled my mind. It was almost as if I could hear him ordering again, standing in the night, pulling me into his lap.

It just continues over and over again, but this time the images of last night just intruding my brain.

So instead, I decided to take a cold shower, but that would only work for so long.

~

I exited the room, opening my messages on my phone to see the ten unread messages from Carla.

Ever since I had gotten this phone she had blown it up so many times asking if I and Dante had 'copulated'.

I have no idea why she had said it like that, but either way, she keeps texting me about it.

'No, we haven't 'copulated'.'