Twenty-Six

I watched as she struggled to say her order to the waiter, a bulge also forming inside of my pants

 I watched as she struggled to say her order to the waiter, a bulge also forming inside of my pants. I was making sure she felt it, to feel the longness of my fingers, to make sure that even if she had been fingerfucked before, they wouldn't have done it as I did.

"So what would you like?" The waiter asked Khristina patiently and I slowed down, just to give her ease of mind. She sighed, opening her mouth to say her order but I sped up again, my fingers curling inside of her.

I watched as she bit back a moan, her fingers gripping the table, her eyes close to watering and her eyes close to rolling to the back of her head.

Fuck. I thought.

I could only picture myself ramming myself in her while her fingernails scratched my back, her initials carved into my back. I had to hold back a groan and watched as she said her order to the waiter, but then he began writing, telling her to pause a second.

If my fingers were not inside of Khristina, I would've had him at his throat for asking her to wait. But since only pleasure was in her mind, I figured I'd let her enjoy her moment and then shoot the boy.

"So a jumbo burger?"

"Y-yeah," She sighed out, her eyes flicking over to me as I smirked, licking my lips. This must've sent her over the edge since she let out an audible sigh, in which the waiter gave a questioned look but then quickly shook it away, putting down a not on his pad.

"A large cola?"

I wasn't even paying attention to what the guy was saying but instead to Khristina's hands that had found her way to my hand, stopping them in place. I looked up to her, the wetness of her juices coated on my two fingers.

Had I hurt her?

As I was about to remove my fingers, Khristina held eye contact with me but her hands were now moving mine at a faster pace and I watched as her body slightly shook, no matter how hard she tried to hide it. A moan left her lips and a groan unpermitted left mine, the thrusts of my fingers becoming slower and slower until they finally came to a stop.

Fucking hell.

I watched as Khristina lifted her head, her eyes tired but full of pleasure a small knowing smile on her plump lips.

There has never been a time where I had ever wanted to fuck her senseless so badly.

Until now.

I lifted my fingers from under the table moving them to my lips and licked them clean, her juices tasting as sweet as honey. I watched as her eyes widened, a small blush on her face. I wanted to fuck this woman senseless, but I didn't just want to fuck her, I wanted to make sure it was special.

"Uh, sir?"

"If you don't get another fucking waiter right now who knows how to do their job properly I will blow your fucking brains and hang them for sale in a marketplace." The man cowardly jumped at my sudden rise of tone as Khristina laughed, her - other - hand touching the waiter's arm.