Twenty

Music blared through the club as me and Clara laughed about some weird joke that we've been talking about since we got here

Music blared through the club as me and Clara laughed about some weird joke that we've been talking about since we got here. But I really couldn't care about that, I was just so happy...so free.

I've been caged up in that house, not being to do what I want, But now that I'm finally out here, dancing and dressed however the fuck I want, I feel so fucking amazing.

I downed what seemed like the hundredth drink tonight, feeling the bitter taste tun down my throat but also the buzz flow through my veins, making me feel so woozy.

I looked around for Carla but instead, I saw her sucking lips with some random stranger sitting down on the couch and I laughed, dancing crazily with the other people on the dancefloor but what I didn't notice was someone's hand snaking around my waist, pulling me into their embrace.

I was no longer bouncing to the music but instead, we were both swaying, their lips at the tips of my ear.

"You don't listen do you, bella?" The voice whispered, sending chills down my spine but also down to the thing below me.

And with the alcohol invested in my body, I was sure that it made it ten times worse.

But it also gave me much more confidence than normal.

"You're all bark, Dante. I've never actually seen you do anything to me." I turned my head slightly since I couldn't exactly look up to him but his chest rumbled, a chuckle leaving his mouth after.

"You don't want me to."

I smirked, turning around and pulling his tie so his head was slightly above mine, but short enough.

"What would you do to me, Caputo?" I bit my lip while Dante went out to lick his, his lips curving into a malicious smile.

"First," His hands pulled my waist into his chest so there was no space between us as my hands wrapped around his neck. "I'd spank your little bum till it turns all nice and red."

I felt a rush fly down to my lower lips but I gathered myself together, pulling a smile into my face.

I ran my hands through his hair, my grip firm as I pushed it down slightly, my main focus on his lips.

"And then?"

"Then I'd slide my dick into you and fuck you mercilessly, even if you have me begging to stop, I'll make sure you can't walk or think straight for months. I'd take you in every single fucking position, and I'd make sure that your tight little pussy is all used up but yet it still wants me inside. I'd make you scream, sing and shout my name, all from the overwhelm of pleasure and I'd do it every fucking time until you learn to listen."

Our faces were inches apart and I was sure I was a complete dripping mess and all I wanted to do was to close the gap between our lips but Dante pulled back, a satisfied smirk on his face.