Author's Note

Hey, Chantal here.

SO, I wanted to introduce you guys to a teaser of my book that I will soon release, maybe in a couple of weeks. BUT ANYWAY, HERE'S THE TEASER. (Lol, I scraped the original idea so here is one that I'm actually enjoying).

Grey's POV

My eyes fell onto the envelope that lay in my hands and I contemplated opening it. My fingers were about to rip it open, but then a thought crossed my mind. This person, whoever they were, looked like they took time on this letter.

And yes, even if it was the way they spelt my fucking name, I felt enamoured by it. Strangely attracted to the way they wrote my name as if it was too precious to not be written without care. And for some reason that had my heart miss a beat.

I practically rolled my eyes at myself and then looked around to see if anyone else was watching, to which they weren't, and my eyes were drawn back to the envelope.

Fuck it.

My finger peeled open the side of the envelope and a white piece of paper had stuck out and from the back, I could see the same cursive writing that had been used for name, for the rest of the letter.

With anticipation, I quickly pulled the letter out from the envelope and unfolded it, my eyes starting from the beginning.

Dear Grey,

We found each other, well I found you. And ever since I have laid eyes on you, I feel like jumping your fucking bones.

Woah, yes I know, quite straightforward, but it's not like you're going to receive this letter anytime soon, so I might as well.

Sometimes when I look into your eyes, I feel like you can read me. As if you know I'm thinking about jumping into your bed and spreading my legs wide for you. Yes, that is one thing I have always dreamed about. Every time I think about you, I picture you naked. Stark. Naked.

I imagine you stripping off your clothes and then stalking towards me with cuffs in your hands, a grin on both of our faces because we both know what's going to happen next. I imagine you calling out my name and whispering in my ear how amazing your dick fits inside of my tight, little, pussy. I imagine you pounding mercilessly into me, whispering all sorts of nasty words and telling me to take it like the slut I am.

Typically, I get upset when people degrade me and say nasty things to my face, but when I imagine you, it's different.

You would be the bigger man, the dominant one, the one who is going to fuck me senseless and make sure everyone knows how much I'm a slut for you. I would be the smaller woman, the one who would swallow your long dick into my mouth, letting you use me however you want to.

I can't believe I think these things sometimes, but really, I don't. I only think these things about you. And sometimes, when it gets a little bit too much for my tiny little fingers to relieve everything, I write letters.

Like this one.

I sound like a creep, and if anyone saw what I write, they'd probably call me one too. But I wouldn't call myself a creep really, just sexually attracted to a man who probably doesn't know my very existence.

Yeah. But this helps I guess. Only a little.

No.

This helped a lot.

Lots of love,

Caterina.

My eyes reread the letter, not believing what the fuck I was reading. Had someone, I mean this Caterina woman I suppose, written a whole fucking letter about how she'd like to treat me in bed?

Jesus. I felt my neck suddenly begin to heat up and I quickly folded the letter, my eyes darting around the gym to see if anyone had practically watched the surprise fill on my face. That would be fucking embarrassing.

A sigh passed through my lips as I rubbed my head in slight frustration.

I have never received a letter like this in my life, but yet it seemed to be doing some sort of thing to me. I could almost envision Caterina saying this, whispering this into my ear almost as if to taunt me.

Or maybe it was no Caterina at all. Maybe it was Molly, right? She had come up with a lame excuse about dropping it in her bag but then I remembered she wasn't straight.

So it's not Molly.

But it is a Caterina in the flats. Who has suddenly made my pants a whole lot smaller than they usually are by a fucking letter? God, I wonder if she does have a mouth as dirty as her words on this paper.

Blond hair, blue eyes, a short frame but a body packed with all the good things God could bless a woman with. A perfect row of teeth and a seductive smile.

Fucking help me.

This is called Love Letters. OML I'M SO EXCITED IDJIJDI!

DUN, DUN, DUUNNN. You like? Make sure you follow to keep up with my updates :). HAPPY READING!