What. || Zoella

We have been in the car for twenty minutes and after all the laughing and slips we took of each other, the ride starts to get quieter. Sadder. We both suddenly realised what we were doing.

Tanya is the first one who said something in about ten minutes. "What are we doing right now, Zoe? She sighs.

I keep my hands on the wheel but I feel them slide. "I don't know" I admit. "I had it planned out. Go to Dom and tell him so he can sort it out. But..?"

"Zoe, we just have to let it go and keep going." Tan turns away and looks out the window.

----------------

We keep driving until I see the Google sign. I drive into the car park but get out. I hold Tan's hand and I can feel her shaking. The doors don't automatically open like they used to. I suddenly feel butterflies in my stomach. I feel scared, nervous and unsure.

"OH MY GOD!" Tan screams. I run next to her and gasps.

The wall paper is ripped. The recepecion desk is split in half. It looks like some wild beast has attacked. Dust is floating in the air, and every step I take, I hear it echo through the hallway way. I do not feel Tan behind me, so I turn around to see her, with tears in her eyes, and she looks scared. Before I realised what she is doing.

Reading. A note. I look at it and gasp again.

Dear Who ever you are.

Google has been attacked. We are now in a place far away, that we don't know where. Help us. I do not know how, just help us.

If your a youtuber that knows me, Dom, don't trust who your living with. They are not good, they are tricking you.

They attacked us today. And are kidnapping us tomorrow. Sorry about the bad writing and tear marks. Me and Carrie (the receptionist) are currently hiding under the table, terrified. We are about to be caught and I am freaking out.

Help us. Thanks.

Dom.

I look at Tan, who is shivering.

"We need to take a look" I say calmly, although I feel like I am going to fall apart and break down. This is all too much.

-----------------------

Sorry it isnt much but I will update again. I find it hard to find time to write and as bad as that sounds, its true.

I am really sorry and I will try harder and I will update soon.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx