The Night || Lucy

*Lucy's POV*

-------

"Guys, I literally love him! He was so charming and he kissed me on the forehead! Because everyone else was but still! And I've always loved his videos, he's Nash for gods sake! It's just, ah."

Yeah, that's Gabbs. She's been going on for ages about Nash as we are getting ready to go for dinner. It's ridiculously cute but ridiculously annoying! She's been going on for at least an hour in our room! We keep telling her we saw everything at the pool and she doesn't have to explain it all but we know it will come out rude and also, I mean, it is her first crush that might have a chance at loving her back. After her childhood, we made sure that she was never insecure about the way she looked EVER again.

"Guys, Nash and me are going out later. So should I go smoky eye, or natural eye? Smoky is showing daring, but natural is showing innocent love. Which one? I don't know what Nash will-" Gabby continues but Lydia stops her.

"I think natural, do you Lucy?" She looks at me in a begging way. I nod quickly, unsure of what my twin sister is trying to pull off here.

"Aw, thanks guys. I got to say, I was edging to natural as well. It will make a Romeo and Juliet style.. If we eat somewhere natural! I'm changing my clothes to natural!" Gabby declares and runs back to the bathroom. I sigh and laugh. Then I remember Lydia's begging face and become curious again.

"Lydia, why did you want me to say natural?" I ask her as she continues curling her hair in the mirror. That was my suggestion. As I know Lydia best, I wanted to give her the best advise. And curling hair was totally it. After Zoe's beach walk GRWM, curly hair is the new thing for me. It looks so pretty and even though I have short hair, I can make it work. So can Lydia.

"Oh, just because dinner starts in fifteen minutes..." She stops and grabs another strand of hair and twists it round the curling tong. "... She will spend longer with a smoky eye than a natural. Plus, natural is better for a first date, going easy at first, right?"

"So half of that was so make me say your opinion! What if I thought smoky?" I laugh, looking at my hair and make up in the mirror. I ruffle my curly hair in the mirror. A girl needs her volume.

"If that's how you want to look at it, sure." She turns to me and grins. "You know you will always follow me before anyone else!"

I laugh and go to get my handbag. I put some money (just in case), my phone and some powder and mascara. I turn to Lydia, still doing her hair.

"You know we have to film that video tomorrow to go up tomorrow night, right?" I remind her. "Our October Favourites?"

"Yep, but you should go first with your eight because I've only found four amazing favourites of mine. I need time to check my bags for other products I love. So whilst I'm doing that, you can do yours and get it out of the way. Then I'll do mine. Deal?"

"Yep." I causally pick my bag up and hang it around my shoulder. "I'm ready to go. Do you mind if I go down and you and Gabb come when your ready? I'll save you a seat."

"Okay, but ask Nash if Gabby can sit with him. She really wanted to" Lydia says, smiling at me.

"Okay, bye!" I wave to my sister and walk down the hall. I am wearing a stripy dress from Top Shop, sandals from New Look and a clip from New Look as well. My hair is curled and I'm really happy with my make up. It's very natural and I haven't put too much on. Recently, my skin has gotten better. The break out of spots has disappeared and same for Lydia. So I now just make sure I clean my hair a lot more and put less makeup on. Little information fact about me!