The House || VelvetGh0st

I knew after saying yes to google about the 'house,' I knew it was a bad idea. I wasn't certain when I said I'd go, I was in a mood where I felt alone and sad. Like I needed someone. But when I said yes, I regretted it straight away. Twitter was going crazy about me saying yes. #TheYoutubeHouse was trending worldwide and everyone seemed so excited about it. A year though. A whole year in that house. Also, I didn't that many youtubers. I was just going to find Zoe (aka Zoella) and stay with her. And Lucy and Lydia.

As I packed my bags, I tweet:

velvetgh0st: going to the youtube house soon! Can't wait to see it and see my friends x

It's a lie. I was not excited to go. I was scared. I was unsure of what would happen there. Google already tricked us into it, I just know it's not going to well. Suddenly someone banged on my door. I went over to the door and opened it to see a man dressed in navy blue and a hat.

"Hello madam. So, we have to truck here to take the rest of your stuff."

I blinked at him, confused. "I'm sorry?"

The man frowned. "We are taking your stuff to your new house. You can't take everything in your car, can you? Google told you this."

No they didn't. Google never tell us anything anymore. It's like we are under the spell.

I pulled a fake smile. "Yes, they did. Sorry."

The man huffed. "I guess it's fine. Are you ready go leave?" No! Of course I wasn't, there are so many things I wanted to pack, to keep as memories and treasure them. I needed more than ten minutes to pack. But, to be honest, if they are going to take the rest of my stuff, I'm sure they don't mind taking the rest of the smaller things.

"Yup, I have everything here." I pointed at my bags, sitting by the door. The man looked at them.

"That it?" He asks harshly.

"Yes" I said through gritted teeth. This man was really starting to get on my nerves. Then I remembered. "Oh sorry! Can you possibly take my cat with you?" I ask, trying to sound like I was begging.

The man narrowed his eyes. "Lemme see a twenty in my hands and you got yourself a deal."

I frowned at him. I fished out a twenty in my pocket and gave it to him. "Keep her safe."

"Will do" he said, stuffing the twenty in his pocket. "Okay then, have a good drive" the man said, and he walked back to the big van that was parking on the curve. I swore at him and walked swiftly into the house to get my bags. There were six bags and one me. I managed to carry them all to my car, with great trouble. I stuffed them all in and get in. I played one direction's 'Steal My Girl' on repeat as it was my favourite song of all time. And it rocks. I mean, it really does.

I turned the engine on and soon, I was driving off with nothing but a dirty, worn out map that high lighted the house. I really didn't have any direction sense (direction - get it?!) and I didn't understand maps. But no one could yell at me for not trying.

I sang the song over and over again, until I got bored and put capital on for a while. I was getting bored, and I didn't know when I'd be at this house. I was in a small town at the moment and the youtube house was said to be in a big city in the east.

It's going to be a while.

---------

After driving for an hour, I saw a notice that said:

THE YOUTUBE HOUSE - ONE MILE

That got my hopes up by far. I was now knowing that I was in the right place and after a few minutes I saw the house.

It wasn't big like I was told. It was enormous. It was a modern house, but it was clearly visible and it had so many compartments. I was guessing that they were the little flats. It was white, the house. There was lots of glass windows, very modern. It's like Edward's house in Twilight. It's exactly like that. It's got wooden borders and it's shiny. Very shiny. It's sort of hidden in the bushes and there is a rive running past it. I saw an area with cars so I guessed that was wear I park. I saw Niomi and Marcus's car, Lucy and Lydia's car and Nash Grier's car. I guess some people were running late.

I parked in an area where there were no cars so I didn't have to worry about hitting another car which worries me a lot these days as I was not the worlds best driver. I got out the car, stuffing my bags in my hands. I ended up stumbling the rest of the way to the huge door. I noticed some lorries that looked the same as the one that parked outside my house. Some people's belongings have already arrived. It had the print Google on it.

I rang the doorbell, unsure what to expect at the house.

---------

Can I just say, Google is a good company in real life! I'm making them seem bad but they aren't they are amazing :)

I hope your liking this. XXXX