Lets do this! || {different people}

Gabby POV

••••••

I go to Niomi's room at the time she said. She opens the door and smiles. "I'm so glad you came on time!" She says and she throws me the key. I hug her and run downstairs, quickly opening the door to the tunnel towards the basement. Tyler and Beth are waiting.

"Hey, you got it?" Beth asks. I nod, going to the door and putting the key inside it and twisting it quickly.

"Got the laptop, Tyler?" I ask.

"All ready to go!" Tyler grins. I push the door open and hear footsteps on the tunnel coming down.

"Crap! Get in!" I push Tyler and Beth in front of me and jump in shutting the door quietly and quickly. I turn on the lights that flicker a few times before turning on and releasing the smells, and dusty appearance of the basement. I chuck the key in my black jeans' pocket and look around, disgusted by what I saw. Old, scary dolls. A dusty piano.

"Eww!" Beth sighs.

I nod. "Agreed."

Tyler goes to the table and sets up his laptop, turning it on. Suddenly, I hear a knock. I tense. Tyler looks at me and Beth.

"Tyler, you set up, you got to get going. It's probably the Google team, guys!" She laughs, going to the door and opening it. It is, thank god. Caspar, Joe, Lauren, Dan and Phil walk in, dressed in black like us.

"Hey guys, you got in yet,Tyler?" Casper asks.

"Yep! I set it up last night, turns out I remember a lot of my collage. I'm on their systems, but not in them. I have codes from certain things they involve and some of those will be the codes to the network system which means we can set off alarms and it will be good! I might even get some information of ours here, that the others can't get" Tyler says, typing in the first layer of codes.

"They have a lot of codes though, just don't talk to me!" He laughs and he turns back quickly, and starts typing again.

I walk to the Google gang. "You got a car?" I ask.

"Yep, we are using mine! I have a map, phone, tracking device and compass." Lauren grins.

I clap at her, a surprised expression on my face. I know Lauren, and she's not prepared. She films her videos the day they need to be uploaded. But, to be honest, she's such a joke.

"I'm on 1 million and something now, from 4 million! It's ridiculous! We need to sort this" Dan sighs.

"And we will, I am in" Tyler says, slapping his hands together. Me and Beth run to him.

"Wow, Tyler that was fast!" Beth exclaims, putting her hand on his shoulder and staring at the screen.

"Didn't take long to guess their code, googlemustdie." Tyler raises a brow at us all. "God dam!"

"Come on quick, set the alarm!" I say, throwing Beth an alarm.

-------------

Zoe's POV

•••••

"Ouch!"

Me, Alfie, Jim, Niomi, Marcus, Tanya, Troye and Nash are all crammed up in the tiny bathroom. I am sitting on Alfie's lap, Niomi is basically on Jim's head and Troye and Nash are squashed together. Marcus is hysterically laughing as Tan struggles to move as she is sitting on Marcus.

Suddenly, the floor is vibrating with a loud ringing noise.

"Shhhh!" Someone mutters. I hear people running out, a lady running and lots of men running out with files. Overall, I hear the main lady saying to go out to the dining room. I swear.