Finally got a plan || Bethany

The next day, all the youtubers meet at the pool, as the dining room now seemed unsafe. Everyone sits around the pool and I sit next to Tyler and Zoe and they both seemed really nervous.

I agree to take charge as I decided it was what we all should do. Plan what to do about this.

Everyone looks at me and I stand.

"As most of you saw, I had a break down because of the Twitter issue..." I look around and see some people starting nod and sigh.

"... I decided that we needed this because it can't go on, we can't lose youtube because youtube made all of our life's better and the same with our viewers. They are friends. So we need a plan to take down these people. And Zoe knows some things we could go for" I say firmly. , pointing at Zoe, who is raising silently and swiftly.

Zoe coughs and smiles weakly at everyone. "We need someone who is very good with computers. Hacking into systems and stuff. Anyone?"

It's silent, before Tyler raises his hand next to me.

"I did computing in collage." He grins. We all clap him as he smiles at us all. Zoe looks especially delighted.

"Perfect Tyler, me and Alfie will show you what you need to do after" Zoe says slyly. "Anyway..." She continues. "We need eight people to go into the room in the third floor when Tyler has hacked in."

Troye, Alfie, Marcus, Jim, Niomi, Tanya, Nash and Zoe all raise their hands and Zoe grins.

"Okay, great! I got my amazing Alf writing it" she says. "Now I need people on the system with Tyler, speaking to these people and telling them what to do, two people."

Me and Gabby raise our hands and we grin at each other.

"Now, five people to go and use the information we find to get Dom and the rest of Google free..." Zoe says.

Joe, Caspar, Dan, Lauren and Phil put their hands up.

"That's everyone! Perfect, so Alfie will explain the plan" Zoe says, as Alfie stands up and she sits down. I squeeze her hand as she and I have became a lot closer with her.

"So, Tyler is going to hack into their system and I over heard when I went to spy on them that if someone is hacking, their alarm goes off and they have to come and check on us, Tyler will be in the basement with Bethany, Gabby and the people saving Google (because they don't have to leave yet, they need to know where Google is). Then, me and Zoe will be in our room and we will tell the last that we saw a few people running away holding a bottle of Imgteas (a drink they are using to make us forget our youtube life's) and so they will all go after the them and for the guards, me and Marcus are going to sort them out, theres only two of them!"

"Then, finally, the people going to the room will go and report where Google is being kept and take photos and stuff and the Google people will go and get Google. By the time the kidnapping idiots are back, we will have everything and report straight to the police. We go to the police, and the Google people meet us there with the people in Google (Dom etc). We will win, and that's the plan! It's happening tomorrow at 8."

"Thanks Alfie" I say. "Niomi is going to explain the places you all have to be at 8 tomorrow.."

Niomi gets up. "Tyler, Gabby, Beth and the google rescue team are meeting at the basement at 8. Beth, come to my room at 7:55, I have the key locked up."

We nod.

"Third floor hackers, there is a toilet on the third floor and it's quite big. Meet there at 8:05 because we will need to leave time for Tyler to hack the system. You will have micro phones that I will hand out now. Press the button on the side, clip them behind your ears and you will hear Tyler, Beth, Gabby and stuff. That's everything!"

"Perfect, so tomorrow everyone!" I grin. We all start talking and hugging and I start to feel like we have a chance.

The viewers have done so much for us, time to return the favour.

------------

I will update VERY soon so your not on a cliff hanger, Im excited :) haha

Love you xxxxx