Finally Okay.. || Zoella

It's been a few days. I've been in bed a lot, and only just decided it was better to go downstairs then be left alone because Alfie was going out with Marcus. Before you think that its mean of him, he's been with me all the time so this was kind of me TELLING him to go.

I was scared about living here. Sea? No. But Alfie got me through that. I was still angry at that annoying Google!

"So, how've you been?" Tan asked as I sat down. How've I been? Ummmmm. I decided to not answer.

"Zoe?"

"Huh?" I looked at her confused. She looked scared and worried about me. This made me feel so bad inside as I knew what she was about to leak.

"About the anxiety, when I called Alfie up, it was just because I was.... I didn't know... I mean..." Tan started wiping her eyes. "I thought I'd done this... I thought it was a..."

"Tan!" I said sternly, hugging her to me. "Your a great best friend, you didn't know how to help! Getting Alfie to come was the best you could do. I love you Tan, please don't worry."

She smiled at me. "Thanks Zoe." She looked down. "Awkward" she said, with a choked laugh. I weakly smiled at her.

"Um, so you have plans for today?" She asked.

"I don't have Alfie's so I need someone to watch Netflix with me.. You up for it?" I asked cheekily.

Tanya got up and grinned. "Yup!"

When we walked upstairs, I asked, "so, I've missed a lot. Including filming. How is it going?"

"Well!" Tanya grinned as I did the key to the door. "They are leaking the first episode tonight, with Niomi in! They explained you had so reasons to not be in it and Alfie demanded that they didn't bring up anymore info than that. It's alright really. Just, if you see a camera, flick your hair or laugh!"

I laughed and opened the door.

---------

This was short as hell but I have reasons :)

So I haven't updated because of school and so yeah! I'm going to try to update at weekends instead because school stops me from updating. This was a bonus as I haven't updated in a while ️xxx