New Boyfriend || VelvetGh0st

Enjoy this chapter you guys, I love you

---------------

I wake up smiling, like I did so many times last night. It was incredible, the date with Nash. Better when I look over it. He took me to the market and we got an ice cream. We shared a kiss and also spent so much time hugging each other as it was cold... plus I wanted to hug him!

We went to a garden thats famous for weddings and we looked around it for a while. He told me I was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen in his whole life, giving my tummy butterflies. I told him that he was the most handsomest and kindest guy I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. I felt like a princess that night. Nash made me feel like a princess.

Suddenly I hear a snore and I spin around, alert. Nash is laying there, his arms laid out infront of him. I scream in shock, jumping up and backing up, grabbing the duvet and covering myself. He wakes as I scream, gasps and jumps, grabbing the pillow and holding it in front of him, protecting his body from my view. I probably saw enough of it last night, considering we were in the same bed.

But did we...

Did I sleep with Nash Grier? No way, I couldn't have. I mean, sure I spent the most romantic night with him but we went to our owns rooms...

Or did we?

I did have four glasses of wine and felt dizzy at some points but I mean. Oh my god.

I stare at him, unsure what to say. He gulps. He looks beautiful but worried, confused and also, very tired.

"Do you have any clothes on? I mean... because if you don't... um..." he stutters, looking around the floor. He is going red and he looks embarrassed. I look under the duvet so see, to my relief, that I am wearing a brazil top and pants.

"Yeah. Do you?" I ask.

He looks under his pillow and then looks up quickly, shutting his eyes and shaking his head. "Nope, I am not.. Crap."

"Its okay, we probably didn't do anything. Especially as I'm wearing clothes. I am not pregnant, don't worry!" I laugh but it comes out forced and harsh, like I am trying to make the most out of a bad situation, which I clearly am.

"Oh okay, ha." His eyes scan the room until they focus on something on the floor. I follow his stare to see some boxers lying on the floor.

"Um.." he goes red again. "Could you pass me..."

"Oh yeah." I reach down and pass him his boxers which he smiles wearily at me. He then walks into the bathroom.

I lay on the bed and smile to myself. I still feel drunk... drunk in loveeeeee.

Don't break into Beyonce now, Gabby. Jeez!

Nash comes out, in his boxers, and sits on the bed, next to me. I sigh, feeling the nervous and awkward feelings coming back to me.

"This is bad. We spent the whole night together, we kissed and slept in the same bad and now we can't even have a proper conversation."

Nash sighs too. "I'm sorry."

"Me too" I say. "I've known you for a day and already slept in the same bed as you. I'm disgusting. Ugh."

Nash looks into my eyes. "I feel I have known you my whole life. Your the piece that links my life. And it sounds crazy but I'd rather be crazy and truthful then normal, full of lies."

I blush. "Nash."

"Gabby, be my girlfriend" he blurts out. Silence follows him. Be Nash's girlfriend?! YEAH.

I grin and he grins too. "Technically, I already live in the same house as you.. so I guess its not that big a change."

Nash grins. "I love your humor." Then he pulls me to him ad kisses me, but softly. I kiss him back. When we have finished, we get a knock on the door. I smile at him.

"I'll answer that!"

"Thanks, babe." Nash smiles. I walk to the door and open it to see Lucy and Lydia looking at me. They both look ready for a party, by the looks of it.

"Gabby! We didn't hear from you at all! You said you'd pop round after your date and go in with all the details" Lucy exclaims and Lydia nods in agreement.

I move past them and shut the door. "Guys, I'm so sorry! But Nash is in there and I think we slept in the same bed and now we have declared to be Boyfriend and Girlfriend! I was honestly so drunk last night, you would have had no chance with me, even if I did come."

Lydia gasps and puts her hand to her mouth, and Lucy did the same. "Gabby!" they squeal at the same time and hug me. I hug them back, laughing and say, "What!?"

"YOU HAVE A FRICKING BOYFRIEND!" Lucy grins. I laugh.

"He's in there now" I say slyly to them, raising my brows.

Lydia gets the point pretty quickly. "Sorry! We will leave you Gabbs. Bye!"

They hurry off, leaving me smiling and I walk back into my room. Nash is there, grinning at me as I walk in. "I missed you."

I grin at him. "It's been 2 minutes since you last saw me."

"Yeah yeah" he laughs and hugs me.

----------------------